X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Quote Originally Posted by rfaranda
    View Post

How the hell you been Kage, its been a while.............

Badass git man. My daughter and I built one years ago with the full scallop... Great playing setup.

Hey Rob!! Hell yeah man, it has been awhile, Im doing great, hope that all is well with you and yours...
    My clips, check 'em out!!!
    More Clips!!!

Mint, No Velcro and in Original box, Seriously priced to move. Price reflects PayPal'd and Shipped to the lower 48( Gift would be nice, have TONS of references) No reasonable offer refused

Get it while its hot gents, it wont last at this price!!!

PigTronix Disnortion OFO-$140

Comment

Quote Originally Posted by rfaranda
      View Post

How the hell you been Kage, its been a while.............

Badass git man. My daughter and I built one years ago with the full scallop... Great playing setup.

Hey Rob!! Hell yeah man, it has been awhile, Im doing great, hope that all is well with you and yours...
      More Clips!!!

Mint, No Velcro and in Original box, Seriously priced to move. Price reflects PayPal'd and Shipped to the lower 48( Gift would be nice, have TONS of references) No reasonable offer refused

Comment

Quote Originally Posted by thefyn
        View Post

Awesome...You on an Yngwie trip?

Hey Owen, Im a YJM fan for sure but I cant play like him and I dont try to. I just like the feel of Scallops and got a bunch of necks and bodies years ago to put together and forgot all about them for awhile..
        More Clips!!!

Comment

Quote Originally Posted by thefyn
          View Post

Awesome...You on an Yngwie trip?

Hey Owen, Im a YJM fan for sure but I cant play like him and I dont try to. I just like the feel of Scallops and got a bunch of necks and bodies years ago to put together and forgot all about them for awhile..
          More Clips!!!

Comment

Quote Originally Posted by STEEL KAGE
            View Post

The whole Shebang Pauly.

Happy New Year brother, hope all is well!!!

Kage

All is fine on the Polish front.....

How's NY? And the little (or not so little) one doing?
            Facebook SoundCloudGood Deals with; STEELKAGE, LenDuffy, Yo_Squig, theemarkmiller and others I've forgottenSPAMDimarzio Paf Pro red- 30$ Shipped(one thread is worn)Ampeg VH140C

Comment

View Post

The whole Shebang Pauly.

Happy New Year brother, hope all is well!!!

Kage

All is fine on the Polish front.....

How's NY? And the little (or not so little) one doing?
              Facebook SoundCloudGood Deals with; STEELKAGE, LenDuffy, Yo_Squig, theemarkmiller and others I've forgottenSPAMDimarzio Paf Pro red- 30$ Shipped(one thread is worn)Ampeg VH140C

Comment

Tell me more about those mighty mite necks... They any good?

Comment

Comment

Quote Originally Posted by Guvnor
                    View Post

Hit or miss bro.. They sound and feel great but more often than not, they need some fret love which isnt all together a bad thing considering the price. Great value for the money..
                    More Clips!!!

Comment

Quote Originally Posted by Guvnor
                      View Post

Hit or miss bro.. They sound and feel great but more often than not, they need some fret love which isnt all together a bad thing considering the price. Great value for the money..
                      More Clips!!!

Comment

View Post

I've wondered this same thing actually, so thanks for the explanation.

The Warmoth necks get a lot of love!

BTW, how the hell are you doing man? Need to chat soon!
                        My project: http://www.myspace.com/humanconspiracymusic

Bogner Ecstasy 101b :: Blackstar HT5-H :: Trinity Triwatt DR103 clone (Click to view build thread)
                        Bogner 4x12 :: Genz Benz 2x12 :: Homebuilt 2x12 loaded with (2) Weber FC12's for the Triwatt

Great Transactions: Skaaks, Skunx, CARRguitar, Zacman0126, theweight, heatfromcold, Ricky Bobby

Comment

View Post

I've wondered this same thing actually, so thanks for the explanation.

The Warmoth necks get a lot of love!

BTW, how the hell are you doing man? Need to chat soon!
                          My project: http://www.myspace.com/humanconspiracymusic

Bogner Ecstasy 101b :: Blackstar HT5-H :: Trinity Triwatt DR103 clone (Click to view build thread)
                          Bogner 4x12 :: Genz Benz 2x12 :: Homebuilt 2x12 loaded with (2) Weber FC12's for the Triwatt

Great Transactions: Skaaks, Skunx, CARRguitar, Zacman0126, theweight, heatfromcold, Ricky Bobby

Comment

Awesome Brother Kage! I have always wanted to have a single hum strat with a single volume knob and have it be hardtail. i just never have the money to do it.
                            Gear: 2 Marshall Slash Sig Jubilee 2555
                            1 Marshall 1960BHW
                            4 Les Pauls
                            1 Taylor Acoustic

GoodDealsWith:
                            Gregovertone,eecamichael,ihave27frets, Guitarted, VoodooChild24, Dimebag11(Thanks Keith) TU BE

Comment

Awesome Brother Kage! I have always wanted to have a single hum strat with a single volume knob and have it be hardtail. i just never have the money to do it.
                              Gear: 2 Marshall Slash Sig Jubilee 2555
                              1 Marshall 1960BHW
                              4 Les Pauls
                              1 Taylor Acoustic

GoodDealsWith:
                              Gregovertone,eecamichael,ihave27frets, Guitarted, VoodooChild24, Dimebag11(Thanks Keith) TU BE

Comment

That looks killer, just like the last one. Very cool. It makes me think I should really be keeping my eyes out for bodies and random parts on sale.

Comment

Working...
                                X