OT: SEAHAWKS!!!!!

Yarbicus

• Members

I can't believe Shanahan left RGIII in the game so long with a bum leg. He hurt his knee on the 2nd drive of the game and couldn't do anything after that. Seemed pretty stupid to risk the franchise player when he was being so ineffective.

• Members

I can't believe Shanahan left RGIII in the game so long with a bum leg. He hurt his knee on the 2nd drive of the game and couldn't do anything after that. Seemed pretty stupid to risk the franchise player when he was being so ineffective.

• Members
Quote Originally Posted by Yarbicus View Post
Suck it, bitches!

When I stopped paying attention, they were down 14-0. I am excite!
My brother and I are Seahawks fans, and our hearts were like a cheap pair of socks in those opening minutes. And then someone kindly informed the Hawks that they're supposed to *win* football games. Upon learning this valuable tidbit, they adjusted play accordingly. Also of note: they held the Redskins for the rest. of. the. game.

• Members
Quote Originally Posted by Yarbicus View Post
Suck it, bitches!

When I stopped paying attention, they were down 14-0. I am excite!
My brother and I are Seahawks fans, and our hearts were like a cheap pair of socks in those opening minutes. And then someone kindly informed the Hawks that they're supposed to *win* football games. Upon learning this valuable tidbit, they adjusted play accordingly. Also of note: they held the Redskins for the rest. of. the. game.

• Members
Quote Originally Posted by BrendanO View Post
love.gif

Man, I remember being a Seahawks fan in the land that worships at the altar of the Cowboys. facepalm.gif

• Members
Quote Originally Posted by BrendanO View Post
love.gif

Man, I remember being a Seahawks fan in the land that worships at the altar of the Cowboys. facepalm.gif

Archived