Harmony Central Forums
Announcement Announcement Module
Collapse
No announcement yet.

What other websites do you guys frequent?

Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse









X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • What other websites do you guys frequent?

    I've come to the realization that I hardly go anywhere but HCAF and news sites. Any good music or other interesting websites you guys frequent?
    Gibson Les Paul Traditional
    Warmoth Custom Soloist
    Ibanez S370
    Gibson SG Special
    '77 Marshall JMP 2203
    http://www.myspace.com/sonicimages
    --------






    Originally Posted by RaceU4her


    i have 12,000+ posts at HCAF, of course im a ****************ing tone guru

  • #2
    motherless.com
    Gibson Ibanez Diezel / Fender / Dan Hall






    Originally Posted by Sixtonoize


    This.

    I couldn't have said it better.









    Originally Posted by K-Bizzle


    Yeah I'm with Abstract here...









    Originally Posted by Bob Savage


    I like your style, and attention to reason.









    Originally Posted by TornadoOfSouls


    Just don't buy it from Dewy / Musicians Friend.









    Originally Posted by justcrash


    Winner winner, chicken dinner!



    Great deals with: MHenson, Honkridge, Ledvedder, Rik-Guitarstudi, ***1776***, shane159, chriscnb, LA-Ü-RA, LoopQuantum, exafro, Silvervox325, EdgeOfDarkness, Ricky Bobby, Valtiel, Fretless, 100 watt...

    Comment


    • #3
      motherless.com
      Gibson Ibanez Diezel / Fender / Dan Hall






      Originally Posted by Sixtonoize


      This.

      I couldn't have said it better.









      Originally Posted by K-Bizzle


      Yeah I'm with Abstract here...









      Originally Posted by Bob Savage


      I like your style, and attention to reason.









      Originally Posted by TornadoOfSouls


      Just don't buy it from Dewy / Musicians Friend.









      Originally Posted by justcrash


      Winner winner, chicken dinner!



      Great deals with: MHenson, Honkridge, Ledvedder, Rik-Guitarstudi, ***1776***, shane159, chriscnb, LA-Ü-RA, LoopQuantum, exafro, Silvervox325, EdgeOfDarkness, Ricky Bobby, Valtiel, Fretless, 100 watt...

      Comment


      • #4
        craigslist

        facebook

        the13thround

        zzounds

        sweetwater

        american musical supply
        http://www.youtube.com/user/primeholy






        Originally Posted by decode6


        Way to go primeholy, you've just killed Independent George.









        Originally Posted by Arpanoid


        I was meditating on the finer things of life and then I realized that PrimeHoly is the god of this forum. For real. no troll.









        Originally Posted by eudaimonia02912


        Just think: There must be thread ideas that pop in Charveldan's head, but which, after some thought, he rejects and decides not to post. Imagine how bizarre those ideas must be, if they don't even meet Charveldan's standards.

        Comment


        • #5
          craigslist

          facebook

          the13thround

          zzounds

          sweetwater

          american musical supply
          http://www.youtube.com/user/primeholy






          Originally Posted by decode6


          Way to go primeholy, you've just killed Independent George.









          Originally Posted by Arpanoid


          I was meditating on the finer things of life and then I realized that PrimeHoly is the god of this forum. For real. no troll.









          Originally Posted by eudaimonia02912


          Just think: There must be thread ideas that pop in Charveldan's head, but which, after some thought, he rejects and decides not to post. Imagine how bizarre those ideas must be, if they don't even meet Charveldan's standards.

          Comment


          • #6
            Yahoo News

            Ultimate Guitar

            Blackpeoplemeet
            http://simplehomerecording.com

            Comment


            • #7
              Yahoo News

              Ultimate Guitar

              Blackpeoplemeet
              http://simplehomerecording.com

              Comment


              • #8






                Quote Originally Posted by Markdude
                View Post

                Yahoo News

                Ultimate Guitar

                Blackpeoplemeet




                lol
                http://www.youtube.com/user/primeholy






                Originally Posted by decode6


                Way to go primeholy, you've just killed Independent George.









                Originally Posted by Arpanoid


                I was meditating on the finer things of life and then I realized that PrimeHoly is the god of this forum. For real. no troll.









                Originally Posted by eudaimonia02912


                Just think: There must be thread ideas that pop in Charveldan's head, but which, after some thought, he rejects and decides not to post. Imagine how bizarre those ideas must be, if they don't even meet Charveldan's standards.

                Comment


                • #9






                  Quote Originally Posted by Markdude
                  View Post

                  Yahoo News

                  Ultimate Guitar

                  Blackpeoplemeet




                  lol
                  http://www.youtube.com/user/primeholy






                  Originally Posted by decode6


                  Way to go primeholy, you've just killed Independent George.









                  Originally Posted by Arpanoid


                  I was meditating on the finer things of life and then I realized that PrimeHoly is the god of this forum. For real. no troll.









                  Originally Posted by eudaimonia02912


                  Just think: There must be thread ideas that pop in Charveldan's head, but which, after some thought, he rejects and decides not to post. Imagine how bizarre those ideas must be, if they don't even meet Charveldan's standards.

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    facebook

                    HCAF

                    various fast food sites
                    Find me and the rest of the guise here: www.guitarampboard.com

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      facebook

                      HCAF

                      various fast food sites
                      Find me and the rest of the guise here: www.guitarampboard.com

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Drudgereport

                        Bostonherald

                        Craigslist

                        Ebay

                        FBHC*****

                        Tube8

                        Yourmom
                        Look how hard my heart hurts.
                        I need help, give me the works.







                        Originally Posted by Neilrocks25


                        I haven't been drunk on sale for a long time either.









                        Originally Posted by telephant


                        You sound like an uptight loser and I suspect you have a lot less friends than you claim. Also, your wife is probably a fatty.

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Drudgereport

                          Bostonherald

                          Craigslist

                          Ebay

                          FBHC*****

                          Tube8

                          Yourmom
                          Look how hard my heart hurts.
                          I need help, give me the works.







                          Originally Posted by Neilrocks25


                          I haven't been drunk on sale for a long time either.









                          Originally Posted by telephant


                          You sound like an uptight loser and I suspect you have a lot less friends than you claim. Also, your wife is probably a fatty.

                          Comment


                          • #14






                            Quote Originally Posted by soundgardener75
                            View Post

                            facebook

                            HCAF

                            various fast food sites




                            Weird.
                            http://www.youtube.com/user/primeholy






                            Originally Posted by decode6


                            Way to go primeholy, you've just killed Independent George.









                            Originally Posted by Arpanoid


                            I was meditating on the finer things of life and then I realized that PrimeHoly is the god of this forum. For real. no troll.









                            Originally Posted by eudaimonia02912


                            Just think: There must be thread ideas that pop in Charveldan's head, but which, after some thought, he rejects and decides not to post. Imagine how bizarre those ideas must be, if they don't even meet Charveldan's standards.

                            Comment


                            • #15






                              Quote Originally Posted by soundgardener75
                              View Post

                              facebook

                              HCAF

                              various fast food sites




                              Weird.
                              http://www.youtube.com/user/primeholy






                              Originally Posted by decode6


                              Way to go primeholy, you've just killed Independent George.









                              Originally Posted by Arpanoid


                              I was meditating on the finer things of life and then I realized that PrimeHoly is the god of this forum. For real. no troll.









                              Originally Posted by eudaimonia02912


                              Just think: There must be thread ideas that pop in Charveldan's head, but which, after some thought, he rejects and decides not to post. Imagine how bizarre those ideas must be, if they don't even meet Charveldan's standards.

                              Comment



                              Working...
                              X