Harmony Central Forums
Announcement Announcement Module
Collapse
No announcement yet.

Movies for 2013

Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse









X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Movies for 2013

    We can go see The Hangover 3, then Thor 2, another Riddick, Star Wars prequels in 3d, another Wolverine movie, Iron man 3, Fast and Furious 6, and then finish the year w Bad Santa 2. I can't wait!



    Oh and don't forget: another 300, another star trek, 2 tyler perry movies, another paranormal activity, kick ass 2, Jurassic park in 3d, remakes of Evil Dead (why?) and oldboy, scary movie 5, another Last Exorcism (lol), Texas Chainsaw 3d......











    a good day to die hard, hansel and gretal witch hunters (wtf?), another GI joe, another remake of Carrie (really?), Lone Ranger, smurfs 2, some movie called Ifrankenstein (because don't ppl like iphones and ipods?, stop ripping of apples dumb labelling! it was never clever or funny!) ugh.

  • #2
    Franchises, how do they work?
    Some guys like a challenge. Not me.

    Comment


    • #3
      Franchises, how do they work?
      Some guys like a challenge. Not me.

      Comment


      • #4






        Quote Originally Posted by Shine
        View Post

        Franchises, how do they work?




        Exactly, tv channels like HBO and AMC are like the steak dinner of entertainment whereas film is more like McDonalds, the same **************** over and over sold to retards w bad taste.

        Comment


        • #5






          Quote Originally Posted by Shine
          View Post

          Franchises, how do they work?




          Exactly, tv channels like HBO and AMC are like the steak dinner of entertainment whereas film is more like McDonalds, the same **************** over and over sold to retards w bad taste.

          Comment


          • #6
            im personally pretty pumped about evil dead. have you seen the red band trailer?
            Originally Posted by Yarbicus


            I love you.









            Originally Posted by Yarbicus


            I STILL love you!









            Originally Posted by CountGrishnackh


            I know that bag. I know it well. Liquor store pron. He ain't dead yet!



            Official Traverser Reverbnation
            Youtube
            Soundcloud

            Comment


            • #7
              im personally pretty pumped about evil dead. have you seen the red band trailer?
              Originally Posted by Yarbicus


              I love you.









              Originally Posted by Yarbicus


              I STILL love you!









              Originally Posted by CountGrishnackh


              I know that bag. I know it well. Liquor store pron. He ain't dead yet!



              Official Traverser Reverbnation
              Youtube
              Soundcloud

              Comment


              • #8
                There's a lot of the movies you named that I think are going to be good and several more you didn't that I also think are going to be good. This year looks like it's going to be GREAT for movies, actually.
                http://www.facebook.com/thegloriousrebellion
                http://thegloriousrebellion.bandcamp.com

                Comment


                • #9
                  There's a lot of the movies you named that I think are going to be good and several more you didn't that I also think are going to be good. This year looks like it's going to be GREAT for movies, actually.
                  http://www.facebook.com/thegloriousrebellion
                  http://thegloriousrebellion.bandcamp.com

                  Comment


                  • #10






                    Quote Originally Posted by carvinlegacy99
                    View Post

                    another Riddick




                    SERIOUSLY?! I ****************ing LOVE the Riddick movies and had heard over and over again that it will NEVER get another film.



                    I actually have a movie to get excited about now. Gat damn.
                    Originally Posted by Murdoch


                    HCAF Y U NO TALK MAPS

                    Three dicks in an ass, n00b.









                    Originally Posted by Dr.Picklebottom


                    wtf is next? lets talk about our favorite nsync album. i love them all because i was really making strides in my dress making business at the time...

                    Comment


                    • #11






                      Quote Originally Posted by carvinlegacy99
                      View Post

                      another Riddick




                      SERIOUSLY?! I ****************ing LOVE the Riddick movies and had heard over and over again that it will NEVER get another film.



                      I actually have a movie to get excited about now. Gat damn.
                      Originally Posted by Murdoch


                      HCAF Y U NO TALK MAPS

                      Three dicks in an ass, n00b.









                      Originally Posted by Dr.Picklebottom


                      wtf is next? lets talk about our favorite nsync album. i love them all because i was really making strides in my dress making business at the time...

                      Comment


                      • #12






                        Quote Originally Posted by carvinlegacy99
                        View Post

                        The Wolverine/Iron man 3/Bad Santa 2/Star Trek: Into Darkness/Kick Ass 2/Evil Dead




                        YES.
                        Yup. PM inbox is full.

                        Comment


                        • #13






                          Quote Originally Posted by carvinlegacy99
                          View Post

                          The Wolverine/Iron man 3/Bad Santa 2/Star Trek: Into Darkness/Kick Ass 2/Evil Dead




                          YES.
                          Yup. PM inbox is full.

                          Comment


                          • #14






                            Quote Originally Posted by carvinlegacy99
                            View Post

                            The Wolverine/Iron man 3/Bad Santa 2/Star Trek: Into Darkness/Kick Ass 2/Evil Dead




                            YES.
                            Yup. PM inbox is full.

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              I hope ZG didn't sign on for Hangover 3. It has to be like Home Alone 3, usign the franchise but totally different movie. Right? Right?
                              I do not accept any liability for anything said in the above post.


                              For your reference, what I'm mostly using right now:
                              Laney VH100R
                              Titan "Cerberus" (sorta)
                              Mesa 4x12, homegrown 6x12 (v30/g12h30)

                              My Band: Jesust

                              Comment



                              Working...
                              X