I dare you to watch the whole thing ...

Pepi

• Members
Quote Originally Posted by ke2 View Post
Strange coincidence biggrin.gif
I was browsing some kinda cringeworthy-pics webpage, and came across a series of Walmart pictures.
I feel I've had enough of those images for today biggrin.gif
Luckily for you, i don't think you will ever have to personally witness this thing we call Wal-mart in Norway. icon_lol.gif

http://usatoday30.usatoday.com/money...-walmart_x.htm

• Members
Quote Originally Posted by ke2 View Post
Strange coincidence biggrin.gif
I was browsing some kinda cringeworthy-pics webpage, and came across a series of Walmart pictures.
I feel I've had enough of those images for today biggrin.gif
Luckily for you, i don't think you will ever have to personally witness this thing we call Wal-mart in Norway. icon_lol.gif

http://usatoday30.usatoday.com/money...-walmart_x.htm

• Members

I watched the whole thing Pepi and I just dont get it. I live in NYC, we have EVERYTHING here and I have NEVER seen ANYTHING like that , EVER... I mean every now and then, you run into some random free spirit that dresses/acts a bit outside of normal but that was just to weird...

• Members

I watched the whole thing Pepi and I just dont get it. I live in NYC, we have EVERYTHING here and I have NEVER seen ANYTHING like that , EVER... I mean every now and then, you run into some random free spirit that dresses/acts a bit outside of normal but that was just to weird...

• Members
Quote Originally Posted by STEEL KAGE View Post
Hey Kage ! Good to see you on here! I bet most of those are in that strange state of California icon_lol.gif

317ih5w.jpg

• Members
Quote Originally Posted by STEEL KAGE View Post
Hey Kage ! Good to see you on here! I bet most of those are in that strange state of California icon_lol.gif

317ih5w.jpg

Archived