Harmony Central Forums
Announcement Announcement Module
Collapse
No announcement yet.

Guys, How do you know when your addicted to buying an AMPS?

Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse

X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Guys, How do you know when your addicted to buying an AMPS?

And how many do you have them? How many amps will ever satisfy your desires of new tones?

When you realise that if you bought a kemper, profiled them all and then sold them you could buy a nice sports car.
    DCC Engineering. Custom Cabs and Effects.

Originally Posted by -Assy-

Okay I summed up this entire thread in three posts. Let's go home and beat our children.

Comment

When you realise that if you bought a kemper, profiled them all and then sold them you could buy a nice sports car.
      DCC Engineering. Custom Cabs and Effects.

Originally Posted by -Assy-

Okay I summed up this entire thread in three posts. Let's go home and beat our children.

Comment

When you first start playing a new one and less than five minutes in you're thinking you need to buy three more to "compliment" the new one.

"Man, this new Recto would sound absolutely EPIC with a 5153 and an 800 sitting on either side of it."
        Originally Posted by Murdoch

HCAF Y U NO TALK MAPS

Three dicks in an ass, n00b.

Originally Posted by Dr.Picklebottom

wtf is next? lets talk about our favorite nsync album. i love them all because i was really making strides in my dress making business at the time...

Comment

When you first start playing a new one and less than five minutes in you're thinking you need to buy three more to "compliment" the new one.

"Man, this new Recto would sound absolutely EPIC with a 5153 and an 800 sitting on either side of it."
          Originally Posted by Murdoch

HCAF Y U NO TALK MAPS

Three dicks in an ass, n00b.

Originally Posted by Dr.Picklebottom

wtf is next? lets talk about our favorite nsync album. i love them all because i was really making strides in my dress making business at the time...

Comment

i have 2 and havent bought one for almost a year. took me a second to find my sound but right now i think about buying another for a second but then i play what i have and forget that stupid idea.
            strat strat tele PRS agile gretsch martin

WINNER HCAF BEST RACK RIG 2012!!!!!!!

fender blues deluxe > whitebox 212

Good Transactions: Dehumanize, Jimosity, Panther King, Vangkm, Ejendres, Killindux, Colejustesen, SDMFVan, twisty571, dolf

Comment

i have 2 and havent bought one for almost a year. took me a second to find my sound but right now i think about buying another for a second but then i play what i have and forget that stupid idea.
              strat strat tele PRS agile gretsch martin

WINNER HCAF BEST RACK RIG 2012!!!!!!!

fender blues deluxe > whitebox 212

Good Transactions: Dehumanize, Jimosity, Panther King, Vangkm, Ejendres, Killindux, Colejustesen, SDMFVan, twisty571, dolf

Comment

I really just need my 5150 212 combo. But Ive also got a peavey vypyr for practice, and Id like to get maybe a carvin V3 or a peavey xxx....I dunno. Id like to have a pair of nice amps to record with.
                Peavey ESP DiMarzio

I get my tubes from ValveQueen...you should too!!

Good Transactions

Comment

around 30
                  great transactions with: pointblank73, duderanimous

Comment

I just keep one at a time, but I like to switch around every 6-12 months so I sell/buy amps all the time... never spend anything out of pocket though so it's all good.
                    http://www.guitarampboard.com

Comment

When you know you don't need it, try to talk yourself out of it, and still obsess over the idea of it. I have been really good the past couple years but been itching to get something new.

I am convinced I absolutely need a bogner TJ.
                      no more sig

Comment

when you already have 7, see one that's `just too good of a deal to pass up', bring it home and plug it in for a test drive, then wrap it in a plastic bag and throw it into the closet `in case you ever need it'...yup...
                        __________________________________________________ ______________________________
                        "Few people are capable of expressing with equanimity opinions which differ from the prejudices of their social environment. Most people are even incapable of forming such opinions." - Albert Einstein

"A nation of sheep will beget a government of wolves." - Edward R. Murrow

"Doh!" - Homer Simpson

listen to our music and leave your scathing comments here - http://www.soundclick.com/bands/defa...?bandID=961846

when i was young(er) than now - http://www.soundclick.com/bands/defa...bandID=1025354

Comment

Your user name is "Duncan"?
                          Originally Posted by Aibric

I've seen goatse so many times that it long ago lost its shock value. Now its kind of nostalgic. I see it and think of those bygone days when seeing a man spread his own anus impossibly wide disturbed me to the core.

F e n d e r || P R S || P e t e r s || B u d d a

Comment

When you buy them, get a rush from it, play it and sell it just to repeat the cycle. I used to be. Now I couldn't give 2 ****************s about tiny tonal differences. I can make almost anything sound badass on a recording, and that's all I care about.
                            Main Rig:
                            LTD EC1000
                            Peavey 6505+
                            Mesa/Boogie Recto 2x12 with V30's
                            TC Nova System

FOR SALE:
                            Spools of Canare GS-6 - The most transparent cable I've come across. Click for details.
                            M-Audio Audiophile 2496 Sound Card

Good transactions with Digital Jams, Dimebag11, Greazygeo, ENdtime, Fagmotron 3000, thenakedarab, TheAmazingBlob, ZOMBIELAND, mike59271, LoopQuantum.

Comment

When you buy two 50 watt JCM 800's in three days time.
                              Originally Posted by isvoid

I approve of this thread. Marshallmel ur a ****************ing legend.

Originally Posted by Sheik_Yerbouti

If that's your mom, I wanna do my one-stick rendition of "Moby Dick" on her fun bags.

Originally Posted by Pepi

This thread makes me want to suck a big fat cock

Originally Posted by BerkleeBill

Rick Santorum: a frothy mixture of ****************ing stupid and bat**************** crazy that is sometimes the byproduct of being a Republican.

Comment

Working...
                              X