Best PS3 game?

Hessian3

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I just started a gaming thread beacsue I got an XBOX 360 and have always had a ps3. TO tell you the truth, to me I have the most fun with Black OPs. I think online gaming with shooters are awesome. I would grab Black Ops 2, play through the campaign a little to just to get an idea of how to handle the weapons and grenades and stuff and then jump into an online deathmatch or something. Its awesome.

• Members

I just started a gaming thread beacsue I got an XBOX 360 and have always had a ps3. TO tell you the truth, to me I have the most fun with Black OPs. I think online gaming with shooters are awesome. I would grab Black Ops 2, play through the campaign a little to just to get an idea of how to handle the weapons and grenades and stuff and then jump into an online deathmatch or something. Its awesome.

• Members

What's your style? Looking for multiplayer? Silly fun? 40+ hours single player rpg? Graphics? Story? Gameplay?

A few of my favorites are:
Heavenly Sword - Badass action game, great story / voice acting... combat system is just the right balance of fun/challenging.
Nier - My favorite action rpg in the last 5 years. PLenty of sidequests, lil slow at first... but once you get into it? HOLY {censored}. Mindblowing depth in storytelling, you can replay the last half again right after you beat it and they let you in on a ton more information.
Ratchet and Clank - any of em, really. Silly and fun platformer with cool-ass weapons. And the few they made specifically for the ps3 look so good, you'd swear you were watching a pixar movie.
3d Dot Game Heroes - It's like playing zelda for the first time. Lotsa nostalgia and in-jokes. Lots of challenge and content.

• Members

What's your style? Looking for multiplayer? Silly fun? 40+ hours single player rpg? Graphics? Story? Gameplay?

A few of my favorites are:
Heavenly Sword - Badass action game, great story / voice acting... combat system is just the right balance of fun/challenging.
Nier - My favorite action rpg in the last 5 years. PLenty of sidequests, lil slow at first... but once you get into it? HOLY {censored}. Mindblowing depth in storytelling, you can replay the last half again right after you beat it and they let you in on a ton more information.
Ratchet and Clank - any of em, really. Silly and fun platformer with cool-ass weapons. And the few they made specifically for the ps3 look so good, you'd swear you were watching a pixar movie.
3d Dot Game Heroes - It's like playing zelda for the first time. Lotsa nostalgia and in-jokes. Lots of challenge and content.

• Members
Quote Originally Posted by KCTigerChief View Post
What do you like?

I mean, that helps...If you are only interested in Racing Games and we recommend Little Big Planet, you'd be disappointed.

To start with, check out the Uncharted series...Great games with a great story.
The uncharted games are really awesome. I think the 2nd one was my favorite of the bunch, but there's not a bad one. I'll add a few that I thoroughly enjoyed.

Batman Arkham Asylum and Arkham City
God of War 3 (if you haven't played the first two, they're fun as hell too)
Borderlands 1 & 2 (haven't played two, but I'm sure it's fun)

• Members
Quote Originally Posted by KCTigerChief View Post
What do you like?

I mean, that helps...If you are only interested in Racing Games and we recommend Little Big Planet, you'd be disappointed.

To start with, check out the Uncharted series...Great games with a great story.
The uncharted games are really awesome. I think the 2nd one was my favorite of the bunch, but there's not a bad one. I'll add a few that I thoroughly enjoyed.

• Members
Quote Originally Posted by Phrophus View Post

I will probably do the Batmang for sure. AC has a greatest hits now I believe.

• Members
Quote Originally Posted by Phrophus View Post

I will probably do the Batmang for sure. AC has a greatest hits now I believe.

Archived