Collapse
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Gran Turismo 5
    Originally Posted By Trace-P38
    Flogger wins.

Originally Posted by Uma Floresta View Post
    Because we floggers won the music war some time ago.

Originally Posted by Mike Riley View Post
    Preaching to the choir Rush in on a whole different level to quote a movie You might listen to Rush but you cant here Rush

http://www.box.net/shared/x85lhnst14

Comment

Gran Turismo 5
      Originally Posted By Trace-P38
      Flogger wins.

Originally Posted by Uma Floresta View Post
      Because we floggers won the music war some time ago.

Originally Posted by Mike Riley View Post
      Preaching to the choir Rush in on a whole different level to quote a movie You might listen to Rush but you cant here Rush

http://www.box.net/shared/x85lhnst14

Comment

Dark Souls and Demons Souls are crushingly hard, much different than the button mashers like Batman.

Uncharted 2 & 3 are very good. Almost like a movie that you get to control the main character for.

Gran Turismo 5 if you're into racing. You need to get a wheel & pedals to really make it fun though IMO. I need to get a stand for my wheel... haven't been able to play since I moved

MGS4 is annoying. You spend more time waiting around waiting for the perfect time to sneak to the next hiding spot than you do exploring or doing anything resembling "fun".

Oher than that I play my xbox way more... games that are on both I get for xbox because I have more friends on there.

Comment

Dark Souls and Demons Souls are crushingly hard, much different than the button mashers like Batman.

Uncharted 2 & 3 are very good. Almost like a movie that you get to control the main character for.

Gran Turismo 5 if you're into racing. You need to get a wheel & pedals to really make it fun though IMO. I need to get a stand for my wheel... haven't been able to play since I moved

MGS4 is annoying. You spend more time waiting around waiting for the perfect time to sneak to the next hiding spot than you do exploring or doing anything resembling "fun".

Oher than that I play my xbox way more... games that are on both I get for xbox because I have more friends on there.

Comment

Quote Originally Posted by Harvest
            View Post

Which wheel do you have, and does it have force feedback??? I've been playing Forza 4 with the official Xbox wheel (now discontinued) and it's a ****************ing BLAST!!!

Comment

Quote Originally Posted by Harvest
              View Post

Which wheel do you have, and does it have force feedback??? I've been playing Forza 4 with the official Xbox wheel (now discontinued) and it's a ****************ing BLAST!!!

Comment

Quote Originally Posted by Flogger59
                View Post

Gran Turismo 5

Fun, but it's the same old same old. I was not impressed with it at all, I hope they start moving the franchise into a different direction.

I absolutely loved Red Dead Redemption. Sandbox style games are by far my favorite.

Comment

Quote Originally Posted by Flogger59
                  View Post

Gran Turismo 5

Fun, but it's the same old same old. I was not impressed with it at all, I hope they start moving the franchise into a different direction.

I absolutely loved Red Dead Redemption. Sandbox style games are by far my favorite.

Comment

Quote Originally Posted by chad_sux
                    View Post

I can't speak to him, but I've got a Logitech G27. All of the Logitech wheels (including the less expensive ones) have FF, this one just has nice feeling pedals and a clutch and a 6-speed shifter. It's fantastic.

http://www.amazon.com/Logitech-941-0.../dp/B001NT9TK4
                    1975 Gibson Grabber
                    2002 G&L L-2000
                    2001 SWR Mo'Bass
                    Ampeg 610
                    MXR M-80

http://www.netmusicians.org/files/72-Parasite.mp3

Comment

Quote Originally Posted by chad_sux
                      View Post

I can't speak to him, but I've got a Logitech G27. All of the Logitech wheels (including the less expensive ones) have FF, this one just has nice feeling pedals and a clutch and a 6-speed shifter. It's fantastic.

1975 Gibson Grabber
                      2002 G&L L-2000
                      2001 SWR Mo'Bass
                      Ampeg 610
                      MXR M-80

Comment

Quote Originally Posted by Ashir
                        View Post

Depends on what genres you're in to. Some to look at:

Ratchet and Clank (any but All for one)

Black ops 2

Battlefield 3

Fifa 13

Darksiders (short games though, Kingdoms of Amalur is similarish and will last you a year if you can resist addiction, and other RPG's like God of War)

Prince of Persia

Agreed on the Ratchet and Clanks. Darksiders is cool if you can get it for cheap. Amalur was a boring piece of trash. The newest Prince of Persia game was a snorefest. BF3 is fun, but expect to pay 60+ dollars over the initial purchase price if you want to get all the map packs. Black Ops two is a joke unless you like discovering how much of a whore your mom is from random 13 year olds on the internet.
                        1975 Gibson Grabber
                        2002 G&L L-2000
                        2001 SWR Mo'Bass
                        Ampeg 610
                        MXR M-80

Comment

Quote Originally Posted by Ashir
                          View Post

Depends on what genres you're in to. Some to look at:

Ratchet and Clank (any but All for one)

Black ops 2

Battlefield 3

Fifa 13

Darksiders (short games though, Kingdoms of Amalur is similarish and will last you a year if you can resist addiction, and other RPG's like God of War)

Prince of Persia

Agreed on the Ratchet and Clanks. Darksiders is cool if you can get it for cheap. Amalur was a boring piece of trash. The newest Prince of Persia game was a snorefest. BF3 is fun, but expect to pay 60+ dollars over the initial purchase price if you want to get all the map packs. Black Ops two is a joke unless you like discovering how much of a whore your mom is from random 13 year olds on the internet.
                          1975 Gibson Grabber
                          2002 G&L L-2000
                          2001 SWR Mo'Bass
                          Ampeg 610
                          MXR M-80

Comment

I play my 360 far more often than my PS3 (which I mainly use for movies and Netflix) but as others have said, Uncharted series is awesome. 3D Dot Heroes is awesome if you liked old school Zelda.

Skyrim is one of my favourite games ever. Get it ASAP.
                            -_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_

Originally Posted by Dew Knot Hump

I've said this before but **************** Musicians Friend in their stupid ****************ing faces.

Originally Posted by rickenvox

Realizing Ringo's talent is just a litmus test to identify musical idiots

Originally Posted by PFB

Ringo may have been the weakest link of the Beatles, but that's like being the worst president on Mt. Rushmore.

Comment

I play my 360 far more often than my PS3 (which I mainly use for movies and Netflix) but as others have said, Uncharted series is awesome. 3D Dot Heroes is awesome if you liked old school Zelda.

Skyrim is one of my favourite games ever. Get it ASAP.
                              -_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_

Originally Posted by Dew Knot Hump

I've said this before but **************** Musicians Friend in their stupid ****************ing faces.

Originally Posted by rickenvox

Realizing Ringo's talent is just a litmus test to identify musical idiots

Originally Posted by PFB

Ringo may have been the weakest link of the Beatles, but that's like being the worst president on Mt. Rushmore.

Comment

Quote Originally Posted by Reverend179
                                View Post

That looks pretty sweet! Are you using it on PS3 for GT5 then??? Like I said, I'm looking for one to play Forza on the XBox. The one I was using was a loner...

Comment

Working...
                                X