Harmony Central Forums
Announcement Announcement Module
Collapse
No announcement yet.

Best PS3 game?

Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse









X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #16
    do you have PS plus? if so Gotham Imposters
    =====
    Smooth transactions with: V-type (x2), torgeot, teflondog, spindlergallery , MrSandMan, mikerockstar, Sinster, dangolguitartec, sfam198, landbriancoe, Uberscha11,mttmg,andy43,jimithing5150,MattWV,alxml r789,fulcrumpoint,Inca Roads,Rgkchile,Mason Wells,Powerglide350,dustinoneil, chuckmehh, Further Lo, skaaks, Kano2864212, VTM, Adversor, dustman283







    Originally Posted by SweepLegatto


    The noise comes from the cabinet, not from the pots of the front panel.

    Comment


    • #17
      do you have PS plus? if so Gotham Imposters
      =====
      Smooth transactions with: V-type (x2), torgeot, teflondog, spindlergallery , MrSandMan, mikerockstar, Sinster, dangolguitartec, sfam198, landbriancoe, Uberscha11,mttmg,andy43,jimithing5150,MattWV,alxml r789,fulcrumpoint,Inca Roads,Rgkchile,Mason Wells,Powerglide350,dustinoneil, chuckmehh, Further Lo, skaaks, Kano2864212, VTM, Adversor, dustman283







      Originally Posted by SweepLegatto


      The noise comes from the cabinet, not from the pots of the front panel.

      Comment


      • #18






        Quote Originally Posted by hcprimerib
        View Post

        do you have PS plus? if so Gotham Imposters




        Is that the membership subscription? I didn't get that.

        Comment


        • #19






          Quote Originally Posted by hcprimerib
          View Post

          do you have PS plus? if so Gotham Imposters




          Is that the membership subscription? I didn't get that.

          Comment


          • #20
            Uncharted series

            Resistance series

            God of War series

            Borderlands 1 and 2

            First inFamous game
            Originally Posted by jnurp


            murdoch always brings teh lulz.









            Originally Posted by RockStarBassist


            Also MurdochV wins thread.









            Originally Posted by sleewell


            Murdoch'd = when you think you have something funny to say only to hit post and that son of a bitch said it 10x funnier.

            Comment


            • #21
              Uncharted series

              Resistance series

              God of War series

              Borderlands 1 and 2

              First inFamous game
              Originally Posted by jnurp


              murdoch always brings teh lulz.









              Originally Posted by RockStarBassist


              Also MurdochV wins thread.









              Originally Posted by sleewell


              Murdoch'd = when you think you have something funny to say only to hit post and that son of a bitch said it 10x funnier.

              Comment


              • #22
                I am a racing game nut...



                My faves are Need for Speed: Undercover, Hot Pursuit and the Motor Storm games.
                Check out my band "Tock" Debut album coming out soon: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dQoQgpMooyY

                Comment


                • #23
                  I am a racing game nut...



                  My faves are Need for Speed: Undercover, Hot Pursuit and the Motor Storm games.
                  Check out my band "Tock" Debut album coming out soon: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dQoQgpMooyY

                  Comment


                  • #24
                    VANQUISH. Srs. It's one of those unsung games that's an utter blast to play.






                    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q9q2z6281cI
                    1975 Gibson Grabber
                    2002 G&L L-2000
                    2001 SWR Mo'Bass
                    Ampeg 610
                    MXR M-80

                    http://www.netmusicians.org/files/72-Parasite.mp3

                    Comment


                    • #25
                      VANQUISH. Srs. It's one of those unsung games that's an utter blast to play.







                      1975 Gibson Grabber
                      2002 G&L L-2000
                      2001 SWR Mo'Bass
                      Ampeg 610
                      MXR M-80

                      http://www.netmusicians.org/files/72-Parasite.mp3

                      Comment


                      • #26






                        Quote Originally Posted by Hessian3
                        View Post

                        I finally got a PS3. Going to get some games. What's your favorite game?






                        Depends on what genres you're in to. Some to look at:



                        Ratchet and Clank (any but All for one)

                        Black ops 2

                        Battlefield 3

                        Fifa 13

                        Darksiders (short games though, Kingdoms of Amalur is similarish and will last you a year if you can resist addiction, and other RPG's like God of War)

                        Prince of Persia

                        Comment


                        • #27






                          Quote Originally Posted by Hessian3
                          View Post

                          I finally got a PS3. Going to get some games. What's your favorite game?






                          Depends on what genres you're in to. Some to look at:



                          Ratchet and Clank (any but All for one)

                          Black ops 2

                          Battlefield 3

                          Fifa 13

                          Darksiders (short games though, Kingdoms of Amalur is similarish and will last you a year if you can resist addiction, and other RPG's like God of War)

                          Prince of Persia

                          Comment


                          • #28
                            Uncharted 2 and 3.
                            Originally Posted by James Hetfield


                            I AM THE TABLE!!



                            Guitars:
                            LTD EC256:EMG's, Tonepros, Grovers
                            Agile PS900 Blue Flame
                            Ibanez Acoustic: V300CW
                            Amps:
                            EVH 5150 III 100w
                            EVH 5150 III 4x12
                            Effects:
                            POD HD300
                            MXR 10 Band EQ

                            Good Transactions: cadfael, kev324, sahlomonic, Lucius

                            Comment


                            • #29
                              Uncharted 2 and 3.
                              Originally Posted by James Hetfield


                              I AM THE TABLE!!



                              Guitars:
                              LTD EC256:EMG's, Tonepros, Grovers
                              Agile PS900 Blue Flame
                              Ibanez Acoustic: V300CW
                              Amps:
                              EVH 5150 III 100w
                              EVH 5150 III 4x12
                              Effects:
                              POD HD300
                              MXR 10 Band EQ

                              Good Transactions: cadfael, kev324, sahlomonic, Lucius

                              Comment


                              • #30
                                Uncharted 1-3

                                Killzone 2 and 3

                                Red Dead Redemption



                                If you want to punish yourself, Demon's Souls and Dark Souls.
                                "Walking the fine line between bacon and Christian."

                                Comment



                                Working...
                                X