BoA Freezing Gun Dealer's Accounts...

Oblivion DC

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Quote Originally Posted by Dr.Picklebottom

View Post

i hate BoA as much as the next guy but im thinking there may very well be more to the story than whats being told here. i could be wrong but im suspicious.

same. Sounds like the guy had trouble fulfilling orders and used the bank as a scapegoat.

• Members

Quote Originally Posted by Dr.Picklebottom

View Post

i hate BoA as much as the next guy but im thinking there may very well be more to the story than whats being told here. i could be wrong but im suspicious.

same. Sounds like the guy had trouble fulfilling orders and used the bank as a scapegoat.

• Members
Quote Originally Posted by Dr.Picklebottom View Post
Quote Originally Posted by guitarbilly74 View Post

Rational thought, logic and skeptical attitudes.
That's why I come here. Keep up the good work. thumb.gif

• Members
Quote Originally Posted by Dr.Picklebottom View Post
Quote Originally Posted by guitarbilly74 View Post

Rational thought, logic and skeptical attitudes.
That's why I come here. Keep up the good work. thumb.gif

• Members

It's fake. BoA showing any type of moral fortitude should be an automatic red flag. So far only credit card companies have blocked accounts and those were towards file hosts (piracy concerns) and Wikileaks.

• Members

It's fake. BoA showing any type of moral fortitude should be an automatic red flag. So far only credit card companies have blocked accounts and those were towards file hosts (piracy concerns) and Wikileaks.

Archived