NAD/NCD

endofall

• Members

So I ended up picking this up off a guy a couple of hours from me. Head and cab for 1000. Not to bad, its a 2204 and a 1960a cab, I was really surprised when I got home to find that the amp didn't seem thin or bright. It has that Marshall high end, but it has a ton of thump to it! With a Tube Screamer driving the front it sounds bad ass!

marshall2.jpg

marshall.jpg

• Members

Thanks! I am really happy with it so far, it really has amazing tone. I want to open it up tomorrow and see if there has been any mods done to it. It just seems to have way more low end than what I was expecting but in a good way. Seems like it was a good day for people picking up Marshall's!

• Members

Thanks! I am really happy with it so far, it really has amazing tone. I want to open it up tomorrow and see if there has been any mods done to it. It just seems to have way more low end than what I was expecting but in a good way. Seems like it was a good day for people picking up Marshall's!

• Members

Great setup, those 50 watters don't seem to be extremely bright. A friend of mine had one, and like you, I used a TS is front. Sounded glorious.

This was with an ESP Eclipse, so with the two volume controls and the TS, I went from more or less clean to very very heavy with no channel switching. They're great amps.

• Members

Great setup, those 50 watters don't seem to be extremely bright. A friend of mine had one, and like you, I used a TS is front. Sounded glorious.

This was with an ESP Eclipse, so with the two volume controls and the TS, I went from more or less clean to very very heavy with no channel switching. They're great amps.

Archived