Announcement
Collapse
No announcement yet.

OT: This forum has been nearly unusable for 2 days now...

Collapse



X
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #76






    Quote Originally Posted by BrendanO
    View Post

    If this forum was any more ****************ed up, it would be British teeth.




    But it's just the right amount ****************ed up to be the product of American work ethic.
    Originally Posted by telephant


    Tone is really half the argument. We both know ultimately it means nothing. Write a song. Write. A ****************ing. Song.



    UK based band;
    http://www.captainhorizon.co.uk

    Comment


    • #77






      Quote Originally Posted by BrendanO
      View Post

      If this forum was any more ****************ed up, it would be British teeth.




      But it's just the right amount ****************ed up to be the product of American work ethic.
      Originally Posted by telephant


      Tone is really half the argument. We both know ultimately it means nothing. Write a song. Write. A ****************ing. Song.



      UK based band;
      http://www.captainhorizon.co.uk

      Comment


      • #78






        Quote Originally Posted by Cirrus
        View Post

        But it's just the right amount ****************ed up to be the product of American work ethic.




        Touch
        Gear:
        Gibson LP Special DC/ Epi LP Special DC/ 78 Hamer Sunburst
        Washburn WI64DL/ Epi Flying V/Kramer Striker
        '77 Electra X410 Super Jazz (Matsumoku 335 style)
        '78 Fender Twin Reverb'87 Fender "Evil Twin"
        Bugera Vintage 22
        Vox ToneLab LE/MXR 10 Band EQ/Bad Horsie

        Good deals with: lowellintn , brian_ward, JoshuaTSP, michaellambson, Mark Cearlock, zepsongs, stratguy23, sir punk
        _____________________

        I came to HC for the guitars and amps but stuck around for the crazy!

        Comment


        • #79






          Quote Originally Posted by Cirrus
          View Post

          But it's just the right amount ****************ed up to be the product of American work ethic.




          Touch
          Gear:
          Gibson LP Special DC/ Epi LP Special DC/ 78 Hamer Sunburst
          Washburn WI64DL/ Epi Flying V/Kramer Striker
          '77 Electra X410 Super Jazz (Matsumoku 335 style)
          '78 Fender Twin Reverb'87 Fender "Evil Twin"
          Bugera Vintage 22
          Vox ToneLab LE/MXR 10 Band EQ/Bad Horsie

          Good deals with: lowellintn , brian_ward, JoshuaTSP, michaellambson, Mark Cearlock, zepsongs, stratguy23, sir punk
          _____________________

          I came to HC for the guitars and amps but stuck around for the crazy!

          Comment


          • #80
            http://acapella.harmony-central.com/...ement.php?f=28
            And once you're gone, you can't come back/ When you're out of the blue and into the black

            Comment


            • #81
              http://acapella.harmony-central.com/...ement.php?f=28
              And once you're gone, you can't come back/ When you're out of the blue and into the black

              Comment


              • #82
                This sounds dangerously like they are going to a new format... If they are getting rid of vbulletin for a custom made version again, expect a mass exodus to occur.



                IF they are just migrating to a new server, then HOORAY, this is what should have happened years ago.
                My project: http://www.myspace.com/humanconspiracymusic

                Bogner Ecstasy 101b :: Blackstar HT5-H :: Trinity Triwatt DR103 clone (Click to view build thread)
                Bogner 4x12 :: Genz Benz 2x12 :: Homebuilt 2x12 loaded with (2) Weber FC12's for the Triwatt

                Great Transactions: Skaaks, Skunx, CARRguitar, Zacman0126, theweight, heatfromcold, Ricky Bobby

                Comment


                • #83
                  This sounds dangerously like they are going to a new format... If they are getting rid of vbulletin for a custom made version again, expect a mass exodus to occur.



                  IF they are just migrating to a new server, then HOORAY, this is what should have happened years ago.
                  My project: http://www.myspace.com/humanconspiracymusic

                  Bogner Ecstasy 101b :: Blackstar HT5-H :: Trinity Triwatt DR103 clone (Click to view build thread)
                  Bogner 4x12 :: Genz Benz 2x12 :: Homebuilt 2x12 loaded with (2) Weber FC12's for the Triwatt

                  Great Transactions: Skaaks, Skunx, CARRguitar, Zacman0126, theweight, heatfromcold, Ricky Bobby

                  Comment


                  • #84






                    Quote Originally Posted by KCTigerChief
                    View Post

                    This sounds dangerously like they are going to a new format... If they are getting rid of vbulletin for a custom made version again, expect a mass exodus to occur.



                    IF they are just migrating to a new server, then HOORAY, this is what should have happened years ago.




                    New platform says new software to me. And yeah, they ain't bright enough to take something off-the-shelf and proven. They'll want custom rolled. I really don't like that wording, "shows tremendous promise." How about something that shows it can work? Have we considered that possibility?



                    I'll give it a shot whenever it rolls, but I'm not exactly holding my breath in anticipation.
                    Originally Posted by Murdoch


                    HCAF Y U NO TALK MAPS

                    Three dicks in an ass, n00b.









                    Originally Posted by Dr.Picklebottom


                    wtf is next? lets talk about our favorite nsync album. i love them all because i was really making strides in my dress making business at the time...

                    Comment


                    • #85






                      Quote Originally Posted by KCTigerChief
                      View Post

                      This sounds dangerously like they are going to a new format... If they are getting rid of vbulletin for a custom made version again, expect a mass exodus to occur.



                      IF they are just migrating to a new server, then HOORAY, this is what should have happened years ago.




                      New platform says new software to me. And yeah, they ain't bright enough to take something off-the-shelf and proven. They'll want custom rolled. I really don't like that wording, "shows tremendous promise." How about something that shows it can work? Have we considered that possibility?



                      I'll give it a shot whenever it rolls, but I'm not exactly holding my breath in anticipation.
                      Originally Posted by Murdoch


                      HCAF Y U NO TALK MAPS

                      Three dicks in an ass, n00b.









                      Originally Posted by Dr.Picklebottom


                      wtf is next? lets talk about our favorite nsync album. i love them all because i was really making strides in my dress making business at the time...

                      Comment


                      • #86






                        Quote Originally Posted by nightflameauto
                        View Post

                        New platform says new software to me. And yeah, they ain't bright enough to take something off-the-shelf and proven. They'll want custom rolled. I really don't like that wording, "shows tremendous promise." How about something that shows it can work? Have we considered that possibility?



                        I'll give it a shot whenever it rolls, but I'm not exactly holding my breath in anticipation.




                        Were you here in a different capacity prior to your join date? If not, you missed the first run they had with this thing...



                        They hired Jive to develop an entirely new system, and it. was. horrible. Absolutely disgustingly bad. I'd venture to guess around 75% of this place left...and when they realized all the traffic they were losing, they gave us this vbulletin back.



                        If they are trying again, I hope they learned from the first abomination...
                        My project: http://www.myspace.com/humanconspiracymusic

                        Bogner Ecstasy 101b :: Blackstar HT5-H :: Trinity Triwatt DR103 clone (Click to view build thread)
                        Bogner 4x12 :: Genz Benz 2x12 :: Homebuilt 2x12 loaded with (2) Weber FC12's for the Triwatt

                        Great Transactions: Skaaks, Skunx, CARRguitar, Zacman0126, theweight, heatfromcold, Ricky Bobby

                        Comment


                        • #87






                          Quote Originally Posted by nightflameauto
                          View Post

                          New platform says new software to me. And yeah, they ain't bright enough to take something off-the-shelf and proven. They'll want custom rolled. I really don't like that wording, "shows tremendous promise." How about something that shows it can work? Have we considered that possibility?



                          I'll give it a shot whenever it rolls, but I'm not exactly holding my breath in anticipation.




                          Were you here in a different capacity prior to your join date? If not, you missed the first run they had with this thing...



                          They hired Jive to develop an entirely new system, and it. was. horrible. Absolutely disgustingly bad. I'd venture to guess around 75% of this place left...and when they realized all the traffic they were losing, they gave us this vbulletin back.



                          If they are trying again, I hope they learned from the first abomination...
                          My project: http://www.myspace.com/humanconspiracymusic

                          Bogner Ecstasy 101b :: Blackstar HT5-H :: Trinity Triwatt DR103 clone (Click to view build thread)
                          Bogner 4x12 :: Genz Benz 2x12 :: Homebuilt 2x12 loaded with (2) Weber FC12's for the Triwatt

                          Great Transactions: Skaaks, Skunx, CARRguitar, Zacman0126, theweight, heatfromcold, Ricky Bobby

                          Comment


                          • #88






                            Quote Originally Posted by KCTigerChief
                            View Post

                            Were you here in a different capacity prior to your join date? If not, you missed the first run they had with this thing...



                            They hired Jive to develop an entirely new system, and it. was. horrible. Absolutely disgustingly bad. I'd venture to guess around 75% of this place left...and when they realized all the traffic they were losing, they gave us this vbulletin back.



                            If they are trying again, I hope they learned from the first abomination...




                            I was lurking then. I witnessed most of it, and was shocked ANYONE thought it was gonna function at all. Those first couple weeks of, "just give it a chance, it'll get better," followed by the mass exodus was less than amusing from the outside. And no matter how few people were around, it still wasn't running worth a crap.



                            I can't imagine they learned their lesson. If they had they would have concentrated on getting canned software to run worth a crap before scrapping it for yet another custom system that shows "tremendous promise."
                            Originally Posted by Murdoch


                            HCAF Y U NO TALK MAPS

                            Three dicks in an ass, n00b.









                            Originally Posted by Dr.Picklebottom


                            wtf is next? lets talk about our favorite nsync album. i love them all because i was really making strides in my dress making business at the time...

                            Comment


                            • #89






                              Quote Originally Posted by KCTigerChief
                              View Post

                              Were you here in a different capacity prior to your join date? If not, you missed the first run they had with this thing...



                              They hired Jive to develop an entirely new system, and it. was. horrible. Absolutely disgustingly bad. I'd venture to guess around 75% of this place left...and when they realized all the traffic they were losing, they gave us this vbulletin back.



                              If they are trying again, I hope they learned from the first abomination...




                              I was lurking then. I witnessed most of it, and was shocked ANYONE thought it was gonna function at all. Those first couple weeks of, "just give it a chance, it'll get better," followed by the mass exodus was less than amusing from the outside. And no matter how few people were around, it still wasn't running worth a crap.



                              I can't imagine they learned their lesson. If they had they would have concentrated on getting canned software to run worth a crap before scrapping it for yet another custom system that shows "tremendous promise."
                              Originally Posted by Murdoch


                              HCAF Y U NO TALK MAPS

                              Three dicks in an ass, n00b.









                              Originally Posted by Dr.Picklebottom


                              wtf is next? lets talk about our favorite nsync album. i love them all because i was really making strides in my dress making business at the time...

                              Comment


                              • #90
                                I doubt they are building all new software. That would be just dumb. They're probably moving to something else though. My guess is IPB. A few other forums I frequent use it, and it's great.
                                Originally Posted by James Hetfield


                                I AM THE TABLE!!



                                Guitars:
                                LTD EC256:EMG's, Tonepros, Grovers
                                Agile PS900 Blue Flame
                                Ibanez Acoustic: V300CW
                                Amps:
                                EVH 5150 III 100w
                                EVH 5150 III 4x12
                                Effects:
                                POD HD300
                                MXR 10 Band EQ

                                Good Transactions: cadfael, kev324, sahlomonic, Lucius

                                Comment













                                Working...
                                X