Announcement
Collapse
No announcement yet.

OT: This forum has been nearly unusable for 2 days now...

Collapse



X
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #61
    Good Deals With : Facing Failure . goodhonk . benjamin801. sublimeride. River Bend. Flying Milkman. Crunchtime. MickTaylorFan. ~Abstract~
    .

    Comment


    • #62
      Night flatulanced.
      http://www.youtube.com/user/primeholy






      Originally Posted by decode6


      Way to go primeholy, you've just killed Independent George.









      Originally Posted by Arpanoid


      I was meditating on the finer things of life and then I realized that PrimeHoly is the god of this forum. For real. no troll.









      Originally Posted by eudaimonia02912


      Just think: There must be thread ideas that pop in Charveldan's head, but which, after some thought, he rejects and decides not to post. Imagine how bizarre those ideas must be, if they don't even meet Charveldan's standards.

      Comment


      • #63
        Night flatulanced.
        http://www.youtube.com/user/primeholy






        Originally Posted by decode6


        Way to go primeholy, you've just killed Independent George.









        Originally Posted by Arpanoid


        I was meditating on the finer things of life and then I realized that PrimeHoly is the god of this forum. For real. no troll.









        Originally Posted by eudaimonia02912


        Just think: There must be thread ideas that pop in Charveldan's head, but which, after some thought, he rejects and decides not to post. Imagine how bizarre those ideas must be, if they don't even meet Charveldan's standards.

        Comment


        • #64
          Boycott Musicians friend and all of it's other holdings.



          Do the opposite of what this Harmony Central website is supposed to do "provide bussiness/advertising to MF GC etc."



          Since they don't give a ****************, buy from Sweetwater, Sam Ash etc.
          .

          Comment


          • #65
            Boycott Musicians friend and all of it's other holdings.



            Do the opposite of what this Harmony Central website is supposed to do "provide bussiness/advertising to MF GC etc."



            Since they don't give a ****************, buy from Sweetwater, Sam Ash etc.
            .

            Comment


            • #66
              It's been quite a struggle this week
              Original Owner Items Inc.
              Your #1 supplier of all things xEDGEx, br00tal, and originally owned maplifiers since 1981
              VP of Back Alley Negotiations (Pimping)







              Originally Posted by MONGO!



              Black history for 1st graders









              Originally Posted by nodachi


              despite being horrendously biased, you are absolutely correct. NICEPWNT.









              Originally Posted by King Loudness


              Nicepwnt, not so nicely, I might add.



              Good Deals with: Dimebag11, kdp86, LordOVchaos, K-Bizzle

              Comment


              • #67
                It's been quite a struggle this week
                Original Owner Items Inc.
                Your #1 supplier of all things xEDGEx, br00tal, and originally owned maplifiers since 1981
                VP of Back Alley Negotiations (Pimping)







                Originally Posted by MONGO!



                Black history for 1st graders









                Originally Posted by nodachi


                despite being horrendously biased, you are absolutely correct. NICEPWNT.









                Originally Posted by King Loudness


                Nicepwnt, not so nicely, I might add.



                Good Deals with: Dimebag11, kdp86, LordOVchaos, K-Bizzle

                Comment


                • #68






                  Quote Originally Posted by Brick
                  View Post

                  It's been quite a struggle this week






                  To put it at its very mildest.

                  Comment


                  • #69






                    Quote Originally Posted by Brick
                    View Post

                    It's been quite a struggle this week






                    To put it at its very mildest.

                    Comment


                    • #70
                      If this forum was any more ****************ed up, it would be British teeth.
                      -"Actual journalism? Isn't that when you don't commit crimes?"
                      -"Hell no, it's when we commit really good crimes."

                      Comment


                      • #71
                        If this forum was any more ****************ed up, it would be British teeth.
                        -"Actual journalism? Isn't that when you don't commit crimes?"
                        -"Hell no, it's when we commit really good crimes."

                        Comment


                        • #72






                          Quote Originally Posted by BrendanO
                          View Post

                          If this forum was any more ****************ed up, it would be British teeth.




                          You...you sir, are a god damned scholar. Brilliant.



                          My project: http://www.myspace.com/humanconspiracymusic

                          Bogner Ecstasy 101b :: Blackstar HT5-H :: Trinity Triwatt DR103 clone (Click to view build thread)
                          Bogner 4x12 :: Genz Benz 2x12 :: Homebuilt 2x12 loaded with (2) Weber FC12's for the Triwatt

                          Great Transactions: Skaaks, Skunx, CARRguitar, Zacman0126, theweight, heatfromcold, Ricky Bobby

                          Comment


                          • #73






                            Quote Originally Posted by BrendanO
                            View Post

                            If this forum was any more ****************ed up, it would be British teeth.




                            You...you sir, are a god damned scholar. Brilliant.



                            My project: http://www.myspace.com/humanconspiracymusic

                            Bogner Ecstasy 101b :: Blackstar HT5-H :: Trinity Triwatt DR103 clone (Click to view build thread)
                            Bogner 4x12 :: Genz Benz 2x12 :: Homebuilt 2x12 loaded with (2) Weber FC12's for the Triwatt

                            Great Transactions: Skaaks, Skunx, CARRguitar, Zacman0126, theweight, heatfromcold, Ricky Bobby

                            Comment


                            • #74
                              Tragic. Simply tragic.
                              Igitur qui desiderat pacem, praeparet bellum.

                              Great Transactions with: blima, draggboy, Pilot08, Elixirmm, Christobevii3, Sixtonoize (actually his friend)

                              Comment


                              • #75
                                Tragic. Simply tragic.
                                Igitur qui desiderat pacem, praeparet bellum.

                                Great Transactions with: blima, draggboy, Pilot08, Elixirmm, Christobevii3, Sixtonoize (actually his friend)

                                Comment













                                Working...
                                X