Harmony Central Forums
Announcement Announcement Module
Collapse
No announcement yet.

OT: This forum has been nearly unusable for 2 days now...

Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse









X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #16
    Bain took their ball and went home. "You won't have Mitt Romney to kick around anymore."

    Comment


    • #17
      Bain took their ball and went home. "You won't have Mitt Romney to kick around anymore."

      Comment


      • #18
        I'm completely dissatisfied...and want my money back!
        Taylor T3/B - Fuzz Factory - Fulltone Clyde - MXR flanger - Flashback - Egnater Rebel 30 112- Mesa vertical 2x12http://www.mishpachahouse.org

        Comment


        • #19
          I'm completely dissatisfied...and want my money back!
          Taylor T3/B - Fuzz Factory - Fulltone Clyde - MXR flanger - Flashback - Egnater Rebel 30 112- Mesa vertical 2x12http://www.mishpachahouse.org

          Comment


          • #20






            Quote Originally Posted by soulsurfer
            View Post

            I'm completely dissatisfied...and want my money back!




            +1
            90% of it is...half mental

            1984 Peavey Stereo Chorus 400 with 1820 bottom
            1973 Ampeg VT-22
            Strat- LP Studio- Ovation- GR33 synth

            tune it or die
            and have a nice day!

            Comment


            • #21






              Quote Originally Posted by soulsurfer
              View Post

              I'm completely dissatisfied...and want my money back!




              +1
              90% of it is...half mental

              1984 Peavey Stereo Chorus 400 with 1820 bottom
              1973 Ampeg VT-22
              Strat- LP Studio- Ovation- GR33 synth

              tune it or die
              and have a nice day!

              Comment


              • #22
                I'm so sick of thi.................



                NO DATA RECIEVED
                Look how hard my heart hurts.
                I need help, give me the works.







                Originally Posted by Neilrocks25


                I haven't been drunk on sale for a long time either.









                Originally Posted by telephant


                You sound like an uptight loser and I suspect you have a lot less friends than you claim. Also, your wife is probably a fatty.

                Comment


                • #23
                  I'm so sick of thi.................



                  NO DATA RECIEVED
                  Look how hard my heart hurts.
                  I need help, give me the works.







                  Originally Posted by Neilrocks25


                  I haven't been drunk on sale for a long time either.









                  Originally Posted by telephant


                  You sound like an uptight loser and I suspect you have a lot less friends than you claim. Also, your wife is probably a fatty.

                  Comment


                  • #24






                    Quote Originally Posted by soulsurfer
                    View Post

                    I'm completely dissatisfied...and want my money back!




                    I understand this is a free forum, and I've actually used that argument in defense of this place before...



                    However, in the REAL world, as a developer myself, if this kind of performance happened on any of my applications, I would lose my job so fast my head would spin. The fact that it has been going on for YEARS?? Get out of here.



                    Also, don't kid yourself...with as many registered users as there are here, this site makes TONS of cash from the advertisements at the top of the page...Tons...



                    I know of a forum that is probably less than a quarter of this size in the automotive area, and they charge 900 bucks a month for a tiny banner ad on the site. 1200 for a bigger one, and I think for one of the ones at the top of the page it's 2000...A MONTH. They have over 500 companies advertising...Do the math...Then multiply it by 4, and I imagine that's about what MF gets off this site...
                    My project: http://www.myspace.com/humanconspiracymusic

                    Bogner Ecstasy 101b :: Blackstar HT5-H :: Trinity Triwatt DR103 clone (Click to view build thread)
                    Bogner 4x12 :: Genz Benz 2x12 :: Homebuilt 2x12 loaded with (2) Weber FC12's for the Triwatt

                    Great Transactions: Skaaks, Skunx, CARRguitar, Zacman0126, theweight, heatfromcold, Ricky Bobby

                    Comment


                    • #25






                      Quote Originally Posted by soulsurfer
                      View Post

                      I'm completely dissatisfied...and want my money back!




                      I understand this is a free forum, and I've actually used that argument in defense of this place before...



                      However, in the REAL world, as a developer myself, if this kind of performance happened on any of my applications, I would lose my job so fast my head would spin. The fact that it has been going on for YEARS?? Get out of here.



                      Also, don't kid yourself...with as many registered users as there are here, this site makes TONS of cash from the advertisements at the top of the page...Tons...



                      I know of a forum that is probably less than a quarter of this size in the automotive area, and they charge 900 bucks a month for a tiny banner ad on the site. 1200 for a bigger one, and I think for one of the ones at the top of the page it's 2000...A MONTH. They have over 500 companies advertising...Do the math...Then multiply it by 4, and I imagine that's about what MF gets off this site...
                      My project: http://www.myspace.com/humanconspiracymusic

                      Bogner Ecstasy 101b :: Blackstar HT5-H :: Trinity Triwatt DR103 clone (Click to view build thread)
                      Bogner 4x12 :: Genz Benz 2x12 :: Homebuilt 2x12 loaded with (2) Weber FC12's for the Triwatt

                      Great Transactions: Skaaks, Skunx, CARRguitar, Zacman0126, theweight, heatfromcold, Ricky Bobby

                      Comment


                      • #26
                        Yup. It's a ****************ing joke. And before anyone says: "Oh it's free stop whining."



                        BULL****************. I spent ****************ing thousands of dollars at Guitar Center and Musicians Friend, so suck my ass.



                        And just because you're providing a "free" service, doesn't mean it should be a piece of ****************. There are thousands of "free" forums out there that don't suck ass. These assclowns need to get their **************** together.
                        Good Transactions with: Hank Lady, JonathanD, thinkpad20, leod_74, GodBlessTexas, JerryP, ed_sped2, Sixtonoize, TheChopsyWanker, Silvertongue







                        Originally Posted by Hank Hill


                        Don't you realize you're not making Christianity any better, you're just making Rock and Roll worse.











                        Originally Posted by jnurp


                        My ex confided to me when we were madly in love that her ex before me was literally hung like a pringles can. That was one of the worst moments of my life.

                        Comment


                        • #27
                          Yup. It's a ****************ing joke. And before anyone says: "Oh it's free stop whining."



                          BULL****************. I spent ****************ing thousands of dollars at Guitar Center and Musicians Friend, so suck my ass.



                          And just because you're providing a "free" service, doesn't mean it should be a piece of ****************. There are thousands of "free" forums out there that don't suck ass. These assclowns need to get their **************** together.
                          Good Transactions with: Hank Lady, JonathanD, thinkpad20, leod_74, GodBlessTexas, JerryP, ed_sped2, Sixtonoize, TheChopsyWanker, Silvertongue







                          Originally Posted by Hank Hill


                          Don't you realize you're not making Christianity any better, you're just making Rock and Roll worse.











                          Originally Posted by jnurp


                          My ex confided to me when we were madly in love that her ex before me was literally hung like a pringles can. That was one of the worst moments of my life.

                          Comment


                          • #28






                            Quote Originally Posted by Zozobra
                            View Post

                            Its unacceptable. I'm actually having to do work to stave off boredom




                            See, this is the bull**************** right here that chaps my ass. Get it together ****************ers, or my boss is gonna find out I'm capable of actually doing **************** during the day.
                            Originally Posted by Murdoch


                            HCAF Y U NO TALK MAPS

                            Three dicks in an ass, n00b.









                            Originally Posted by Dr.Picklebottom


                            wtf is next? lets talk about our favorite nsync album. i love them all because i was really making strides in my dress making business at the time...

                            Comment


                            • #29






                              Quote Originally Posted by Zozobra
                              View Post

                              Its unacceptable. I'm actually having to do work to stave off boredom




                              See, this is the bull**************** right here that chaps my ass. Get it together ****************ers, or my boss is gonna find out I'm capable of actually doing **************** during the day.
                              Originally Posted by Murdoch


                              HCAF Y U NO TALK MAPS

                              Three dicks in an ass, n00b.









                              Originally Posted by Dr.Picklebottom


                              wtf is next? lets talk about our favorite nsync album. i love them all because i was really making strides in my dress making business at the time...

                              Comment


                              • #30
                                Yup, super slow page loads, or page time out all together.



                                Way to welcome in the New Year HC



                                I wish they would at least acknkowledge that there is a problem, and what they are trying to do to fix it, instead of just acting like everything is fine
                                Mesa Boogie MK III
                                Marshall DSL 50
                                JCA 20H
                                ADA MP-1

                                Kramer Stagemaster
                                Gibson Les Paul Studio Premium Plus
                                Gibson Les Paul Vintage Mahogony
                                Fender HM Strat
                                Paul Reed Smith SE Custom

                                Comment



                                Working...
                                X