Announcement
Collapse
No announcement yet.

Pedal Raffle.....delay version

Collapse



X
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #16
    in please
    great deals with Urinate Forever and stratedge09






    Originally Posted by DrakkarTyrannis


    Ya'll n****s is gay



    Cheers, Lucius.




    the.Orange.congolomorate Thunderverb 50 sucka!
    SG ARMY

    Comment


    • #17
      in please
      great deals with Urinate Forever and stratedge09






      Originally Posted by DrakkarTyrannis


      Ya'll n****s is gay



      Cheers, Lucius.




      the.Orange.congolomorate Thunderverb 50 sucka!
      SG ARMY

      Comment


      • #18
        I'm down
        no more sig

        Comment


        • #19
          I'm down
          no more sig

          Comment


          • #20
            In plox.
            Originally Posted by buddhapaugh


            Rocking the spandex AND the depends!

            Comment


            • #21
              In plox.
              Originally Posted by buddhapaugh


              Rocking the spandex AND the depends!

              Comment


              • #22
                Stupid lack of Australian raffles........

                Life is ours. We live it our way.







                Originally Posted by Rada


                ... I mean, I wouldn't mind getting on all fours every once in a while if it meant my tuition and rent was taken care of

                Comment


                • #23
                  Stupid lack of Australian raffles........

                  Life is ours. We live it our way.







                  Originally Posted by Rada


                  ... I mean, I wouldn't mind getting on all fours every once in a while if it meant my tuition and rent was taken care of

                  Comment


                  • #24
                    I'd like to be IN please
                    Originally Posted by Rampage


                    **************** cleans, play distortion?









                    Originally Posted by RiffDaemon


                    The scratchy high-end sounds like a wreck in Excitebike









                    Originally Posted by buddhapaugh


                    I had a nightmare experience like yours, Nerine, when I was in my late 20's/early 30's and was doing the tag-team thing with my buddy over the toilet. Now that was something----







                    Guitars:
                    Fender-Hamer-Michael Kelly-Starfield-Ibanez


                    Amps/Cabs
                    Drive-Eminence-Electro Harmonix-Fender-Jet City-Kustom-VHT-Yamaha

                    FX
                    ISP-Keeley-Pigtronix

                    Comment


                    • #25
                      I'd like to be IN please
                      Originally Posted by Rampage


                      **************** cleans, play distortion?









                      Originally Posted by RiffDaemon


                      The scratchy high-end sounds like a wreck in Excitebike









                      Originally Posted by buddhapaugh


                      I had a nightmare experience like yours, Nerine, when I was in my late 20's/early 30's and was doing the tag-team thing with my buddy over the toilet. Now that was something----







                      Guitars:
                      Fender-Hamer-Michael Kelly-Starfield-Ibanez


                      Amps/Cabs
                      Drive-Eminence-Electro Harmonix-Fender-Jet City-Kustom-VHT-Yamaha

                      FX
                      ISP-Keeley-Pigtronix

                      Comment


                      • #26
                        In like sin!
                        Find me and the rest of the guise here: www.guitarampboard.com

                        Comment


                        • #27
                          In like sin!
                          Find me and the rest of the guise here: www.guitarampboard.com

                          Comment


                          • #28
                            yes please

                            Comment


                            • #29
                              yes please

                              Comment


                              • #30
                                in, please
                                http://www.facebook.com/thegloriousrebellion
                                http://thegloriousrebellion.bandcamp.com

                                Comment









                                Working...
                                X