Tolkien's son speaks out against Peter Jackson

Collapse

X
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tolkien's son speaks out against Peter Jackson

Kinda LONG bros:

My Father's "Eviscerated" Work - Son Of Hobbit Scribe J.R.R. Tolkien Finally Speaks Out -

Dang.
    Find me and the rest of the guise here: www.guitarampboard.com

he mad bro

i disagree with the way the hobbit was handled, but whatevs.
    great deals with Urinate Forever and stratedge09

Originally Posted by DrakkarTyrannis

Ya'll n****s is gay

Cheers, Lucius.

the.Orange.congolomorate Thunderverb 50 sucka!
    SG ARMY

Comment

he mad bro

i disagree with the way the hobbit was handled, but whatevs.
      great deals with Urinate Forever and stratedge09

Originally Posted by DrakkarTyrannis

Ya'll n****s is gay

Cheers, Lucius.

the.Orange.congolomorate Thunderverb 50 sucka!
      SG ARMY

Comment

the entire family was super anti jackson before the LOTR trilogy came out, but there wasnt **************** they could do

After LOTR came out, one of the kids actually praised jackson. he was disowned
        ***Click Here to Help Feed Rescued Animals, it Only Takes a Single Click and is Free!***
        Spammidiman anniversary edition 2x2 - $50 shipped
        carvin dcm 1500 power amp - $150 shipped

Comment

the entire family was super anti jackson before the LOTR trilogy came out, but there wasnt **************** they could do

***Click Here to Help Feed Rescued Animals, it Only Takes a Single Click and is Free!***
          Spammidiman anniversary edition 2x2 - $50 shipped
          carvin dcm 1500 power amp - $150 shipped

Comment

Is this the same kid that kept putting out all of Tolkien's notes for every penny the family could get? Yeah, didn't read link, but no ****************s are given. I have a hard time feeling much sympathy for those making millions off things they didn't make.
            Originally Posted by TheEternal

Can't you just let Jesus melt your face?

Originally Posted by Neilrocks25

life's too short not to eat bee's

Good Transactions

Peavey Bravo 112, Acoustic Control Corp 150 (x2), Peavey VTM120, Mesa Metal Grille Halfback 2x12, Tubeworks vert 2x12, Peavey 1810
            Godin SD24, Squier Standard Strat, Ibanez "Millenium" Destroyer, Agile 3100, Squier Classic Vibe Tele, Peavey Reactor

Fix Congress First

Comment

Is this the same kid that kept putting out all of Tolkien's notes for every penny the family could get? Yeah, didn't read link, but no ****************s are given. I have a hard time feeling much sympathy for those making millions off things they didn't make.
              Originally Posted by TheEternal

Can't you just let Jesus melt your face?

Originally Posted by Neilrocks25

life's too short not to eat bee's

Good Transactions

Peavey Bravo 112, Acoustic Control Corp 150 (x2), Peavey VTM120, Mesa Metal Grille Halfback 2x12, Tubeworks vert 2x12, Peavey 1810
              Godin SD24, Squier Standard Strat, Ibanez "Millenium" Destroyer, Agile 3100, Squier Classic Vibe Tele, Peavey Reactor

Fix Congress First

Comment

Quote Originally Posted by Kenny Powers
                View Post

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAA!

Comment

Quote Originally Posted by Kenny Powers
                  View Post

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAA!

Comment

Quote Originally Posted by Ovid9
                    View Post

No, this "kid" is 88-year-old Christopher Tolkien, who probably spent more time and energy organizing, collating, and preparing the late J.R.R.'s notes than J.R.R. himself spent writing them. Without Christopher, none of middle-earth beyond the two books would be known.
                    VHT/FRYETTE DEATH SQUAD

Comment

View Post

No, this "kid" is 88-year-old Christopher Tolkien, who probably spent more time and energy organizing, collating, and preparing the late J.R.R.'s notes than J.R.R. himself spent writing them. Without Christopher, none of middle-earth beyond the two books would be known.
                      VHT/FRYETTE DEATH SQUAD

Comment

He's pissed because Tolkien made a ****************ty deal when he sold some of the rights.
                        Some guys like a challenge. Not me.

Comment

He's pissed because Tolkien made a ****************ty deal when he sold some of the rights.
                          Some guys like a challenge. Not me.

Comment

View Post

No...just no...

My project: http://www.myspace.com/humanconspiracymusic

Bogner Ecstasy 101b :: Blackstar HT5-H :: Trinity Triwatt DR103 clone (Click to view build thread)
                            Bogner 4x12 :: Genz Benz 2x12 :: Homebuilt 2x12 loaded with (2) Weber FC12's for the Triwatt

Great Transactions: Skaaks, Skunx, CARRguitar, Zacman0126, theweight, heatfromcold, Ricky Bobby

Comment

View Post

No...just no...

My project: http://www.myspace.com/humanconspiracymusic

Bogner Ecstasy 101b :: Blackstar HT5-H :: Trinity Triwatt DR103 clone (Click to view build thread)
                              Bogner 4x12 :: Genz Benz 2x12 :: Homebuilt 2x12 loaded with (2) Weber FC12's for the Triwatt

Great Transactions: Skaaks, Skunx, CARRguitar, Zacman0126, theweight, heatfromcold, Ricky Bobby

Comment

Working...
                              X