X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• HC New Platform ... r u ready ?

What say you ?
    I endorse Laura & Valve Queen tubes, you should too.Marshall, Gibson, Fender, Charvel/Jackson."I'm happy to pay my tech $40 bucks to take the Zap for me."One kick-butt deal with johnpace2 Dave Friedman of RACKSYSTEMS is a genius.After the Firebird X, i'm quite convinced Henry Juszkiewicz is crazy.Member of the JMP Hall of Fame.

About time. Handshakes all 'round!
    And once you're gone, you can't come back/ When you're out of the blue and into the black

Comment

About time. Handshakes all 'round!
      And once you're gone, you can't come back/ When you're out of the blue and into the black

Comment

i am sure it will solve all our problems
        strat strat tele PRS agile gretsch martin

WINNER HCAF BEST RACK RIG 2012!!!!!!!

fender blues deluxe > whitebox 212

Good Transactions: Dehumanize, Jimosity, Panther King, Vangkm, Ejendres, Killindux, Colejustesen, SDMFVan, twisty571, dolf

Comment

strat strat tele PRS agile gretsch martin

WINNER HCAF BEST RACK RIG 2012!!!!!!!

fender blues deluxe > whitebox 212

Good Transactions: Dehumanize, Jimosity, Panther King, Vangkm, Ejendres, Killindux, Colejustesen, SDMFVan, twisty571, dolf

Comment

Quote Originally Posted by sleewell
            View Post

I endorse Laura & Valve Queen tubes, you should too.Marshall, Gibson, Fender, Charvel/Jackson."I'm happy to pay my tech $40 bucks to take the Zap for me."One kick-butt deal with johnpace2 Dave Friedman of RACKSYSTEMS is a genius.After the Firebird X, i'm quite convinced Henry Juszkiewicz is crazy.Member of the JMP Hall of Fame.

Comment

Quote Originally Posted by sleewell
              View Post

Comment

The hamsters do need a break
                If you think this forum sucks visit here:http://www.guitarampboard.com/index.php started by user guitarbilly74

Comment

The hamsters do need a break
                  If you think this forum sucks visit here:http://www.guitarampboard.com/index.php started by user guitarbilly74

Comment

Maybe you'll actually be able to use this site.

Or maybe it'll be HC 2.1

Lets hope for 3.0

Comment

Maybe you'll actually be able to use this site.

Or maybe it'll be HC 2.1

Lets hope for 3.0

Comment

* We will not have Open Jam or the Political Forum at the outset.

Wow - as I think we are one of the largest forums - this both good and bad news.

Good that we will still be here - but this place will turn into a zoo with the OJ and PP guys having no where else to go.

They don't have a chance of pulling their crap anywhere else.

Here's to our mods - may they rise to the challenge!
                        Sig: don't care enough to have oneWAIT!!! - www.guitarampboard.com

Comment

* We will not have Open Jam or the Political Forum at the outset.

Wow - as I think we are one of the largest forums - this both good and bad news.

Good that we will still be here - but this place will turn into a zoo with the OJ and PP guys having no where else to go.

They don't have a chance of pulling their crap anywhere else.

Here's to our mods - may they rise to the challenge!
                          Sig: don't care enough to have oneWAIT!!! - www.guitarampboard.com

Comment

a separate forum might be better , unattached from the main site , perhaps it would run better , there are free services that run better then current .
                            "Our virtues and our failings are inseparable, like force and matter. When they separate, man is no more."
                            Nikola Tesla

Comment

a separate forum might be better , unattached from the main site , perhaps it would run better , there are free services that run better then current .
                              "Our virtues and our failings are inseparable, like force and matter. When they separate, man is no more."
                              Nikola Tesla

Comment

Working...
                              X