Harmony Central Forums
Announcement Announcement Module
Collapse

Announcement

Harmony Central has “soft launched” our new mobile experience this past week. While we have done extensive testing, we know that with a community as large as HC that there will be items that surface that will still need to be addressed. We are asking that you utilize the thread belowto report any challenges you may encounter. Here are the things we request you provide: A brief description of the issue, the device and operating system version you were using, the browser and version, screen resolution, and a screen shot of the display.
Thanks for your patience as we work towards the best experience we can provide to our community.

http://www.harmonycentral.com/forum/...ablet-feedback
See more
See less

Remember the exodus b/c of Jive? Yeah, about that...

Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse

X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Remember the exodus b/c of Jive? Yeah, about that...

LOL, it was too busy trying to show me similar posts to give me a window to type in.  Anyway...

Your huge effort to get all these members to see the ads to increase your income will fail.  Not many will stick around for this, especially when there are other places where most everyone has already went.  I have been a member here since 2001.  I tried to re-set my email.  Didn't work.  Not to mention it says that my original name and password do not exist.

This will not last.  People will not stay.  I'm one that will not.  I would say fare thee well, HCAF, but this will be the Hindenberg.

Comment

Working...
    X