what are your strings/guage of choice these days?

murdock

• Members
Quote Originally Posted by bluffalo View Post
bulk overseas instead of australia is probably more than half price
Yeah, I have to laugh when I see bulk packs on sale here and it's still more expensive than what you can get from overseas, shipped.

I remember before D'Addario came out with the 10-59 7-string set, buying a loose 59 gauge here was was much as buying a whole pack of 10-46s in Japan. WTF mate? freak.gif I practically shat myself on the spot when I went to Japan a while back and saw the string prices. About $4 a pack there when stores here'd be trying to sell 'em for $16 a pack or something. What, are you buying each box of strings an actual seat on a plane to import them or something? freak.gif

Also, {censored} this forum.

• Members
Quote Originally Posted by bluffalo View Post
bulk overseas instead of australia is probably more than half price
Yeah, I have to laugh when I see bulk packs on sale here and it's still more expensive than what you can get from overseas, shipped.

I remember before D'Addario came out with the 10-59 7-string set, buying a loose 59 gauge here was was much as buying a whole pack of 10-46s in Japan. WTF mate? freak.gif I practically shat myself on the spot when I went to Japan a while back and saw the string prices. About $4 a pack there when stores here'd be trying to sell 'em for $16 a pack or something. What, are you buying each box of strings an actual seat on a plane to import them or something? freak.gif

Also, {censored} this forum.

Archived