LOL, good choice guise!

nightflameauto

• Members

GIANT BANNER AD FOR BANNER AD COMPANY

Site name

This place works for **bleep**.  I hate, HATE this WYSIWYG writing on the web.  This board is now pretty much the antithesis to anything I enjoy seeing on the web.  The editor doesn't even word wrap?  WTH?  

Let's not even get into what a pain in the **bleep** it was to get my spam filter to let the password reset email through.

Oh, and what about the seven words?  **bleep** **bleep** satan death sex drugs **bleep**.  

No preview?  **bleep** **bleep** man.  If the goal was to make the board so unusable traffic levels drop, I think they're on the right track.

Try putting the f word into the tags box.  It shakes the **bleep** page and turns it red.  Then gives you a pleasant little message about it.

"The message tags contain **bleep**, which is not permitted in this community. Please remove this content before sending your post."   - Except they leave the f word in the message.

No **bleep**?  No **bleep**.  **bleep**.

• Members

make your suggestions to the staff, maybe they'll make some changes.

I don't like the giant page headers either, and the thread view is convoluted. kind of tricky to read the post body when there's so much other **bleep** around it. Turning off signatures was a big help, but I've always done that.

EDIT: you can edit your posts. the option to edit is in the "options" menu on the top right of your post.

• Members

Two guess who this is, godda mmit.  Username "Murdoch" not recognized.  Email reset before migration didn't work.  Also, this format **bleep** sucks syphilitic donkey nards, and it's ugly as hell.  There is a REASON that vBulletin is the most widely used software for forums.  BECAUSE IT WORKS.  Well, except for the HC servers, god only knows why.  This isn't as bad as Jive was, but it's blatantly freaking obvious that the change was made in order to make the ad space more glaringly offensive to anyone who views it.  Puke.

Archived