just make the old format function properly...

NinjaRaf

• Members

I dont see how this concept could be so fcuking difficult. Every one loved the old format, but we want better functionality. Just do that...at least make it look similar to the old format that we all know and love. This is a complete mess...

FTR, I dont really care that much, personally, but if youre going to lose all your good loyal members, then theres no point in any one sticking around here.

• Members

NinjaRaf wrote:

I dont see how this concept could be so fcuking difficult. Every one loved the old format, but we want better functionality. Just do that...at least make it look similar to the old format that we all know and love. This is a complete mess...

FTR, I dont really care that much, personally, but if youre going to lose all your good loyal members, then theres no point in any one sticking around here.

yeah this is terrible. Oh well, I think we just need to find out where everyone will go and move on.

• Members

guitarbilly74 wrote:

NinjaRaf wrote:

yeah this is terrible. Oh well, I think we just need to find out where everyone will go and move on.

This place will become a fcuking ghost town.

Archived