Harmony Central Forums
Announcement Announcement Module
Collapse
No announcement yet.

just make the old format function properly...

Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse









X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • just make the old format function properly...

    I dont see how this concept could be so fcuking difficult. Every one loved the old format, but we want better functionality. Just do that...at least make it look similar to the old format that we all know and love. This is a complete mess...

     

    FTR, I dont really care that much, personally, but if youre going to lose all your good loyal members, then theres no point in any one sticking around here.

    Peavey ESP DiMarzio

    I get my tubes from ValveQueen...you should too!!

    Good Transactions

  • #2

    I agree even though I rarely use this site. Now that I need it, I can't find what I want.

    Comment


    • #3

      NinjaRaf wrote:

      I dont see how this concept could be so fcuking difficult. Every one loved the old format, but we want better functionality. Just do that...at least make it look similar to the old format that we all know and love. This is a complete mess...

       

      FTR, I dont really care that much, personally, but if youre going to lose all your good loyal members, then theres no point in any one sticking around here.


      yeah this is terrible. Oh well, I think we just need to find out where everyone will go and move on.
      http://www.guitarampboard.comLike my band on FB: http://www.facebook.com/thefew1All prices include shipping to ConUS.

      Comment


      • ZombieCat
        ZombieCat commented
        Editing a comment

        guitarbilly74 wrote:
        yeah this is terrible. Oh well, I think we just need to find out where everyone will go and move on.

        Agreed. I mainly a lurker but still read the forums almost daily. This new format is just terrible.


      • facefirst
        facefirst commented
        Editing a comment

        guitarbilly74 wrote:

        NinjaRaf wrote:

        I dont see how this concept could be so fcuking difficult. Every one loved the old format, but we want better functionality. Just do that...at least make it look similar to the old format that we all know and love. This is a complete mess...

         

        FTR, I dont really care that much, personally, but if youre going to lose all your good loyal members, then theres no point in any one sticking around here.


        yeah this is terrible. Oh well, I think we just need to find out where everyone will go and move on.
        This place will become a fcuking ghost town.

         



    Working...
    X