X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• And in conclusion...

**bleep** **bleep** **bleep** **bleep** **bleep** **bleep** **bleep** retard gay and where the **bleep** is post preview?

edit: fcuking lawl, gratuitous censoring will be the end of this place
    The community here was awesome but the digs & spirit of the place has been in decline ever since it became a business venture rather than a simple collective and this latest gong show really brought the chickens home to roost.Necessity is the mother of invention, ergo: www.guitarampboard.com.So long and thanks for all the fish, love izzy.

Horrary for reinventing the **bleep** **bleep** **bleep** wheel.

www.nerolstudio.com

Comment

At least you got to keep your user name

Comment

• isvoid
        isvoid commented
        Editing a comment
        That's because I'm not a retard.

What the sam hell **bleep** is this **bleep** horse****************?  It looks and reads like **bleep** and why is the reply button at the top of the page?  Whoever passed this off should be shot.

Total joke.

DCC Engineering. Custom Cabs and Effects.

Originally Posted by -Assy-

Okay I summed up this entire thread in three posts. Let's go home and beat our children.

Comment

**bleep** thankfully, I got my **bleep** email.
        HOURS

Originally Posted by thegumbootman

I managed to not say the word "****************" until I was 18

In primary school when my friends discovered swearing, I thought "I've never said the f-word before. I'm never going to say it". I wanted to say it when I got older (mostly because my friends would nag me about saying it), but I just didn't want to end the streak of not-saying it

I ended up accidentally saying it to my girlfriend at the time. I said "Someone told me that Ben got with a really fat girl and he titty-****************ed her"

Comment

• OMG WTF LOLZ
          OMG WTF LOLZ commented
          Editing a comment
          This **bleep** sucks. Now I have to use this **bleep** troll username. **bleep** this.

**bleep** t h e **bleep** I n g **bleep** e r s

Comment

Working...
        X