Dear HC...please make the banner ads larger. Said no one ever.

Dolf

• Members

So.

Well, this is good and band.  It seems to be working, but the layout is a little cheesy.  

The unnecesarily large advertisements are annoying.

Not having a basic quick reply window is annoying.

The fact that the new post window doesn't word wrap?  Come one.

Not having post preview is a complete travesty.

The language filter is just plain ridiculous.

But again..IT'S WORKING.  Now, of course, there are a bunch of growing pain type issues (the password reset annoyance/impossibility),

And of course a bunch of "Man, everything in my day was better.  This newfangled garbage is for the tards."

And yelling at clouds.

And also, image posting isn't working 100% yet.  

But seriously....language filter.  Come on

• Members

Also, the fact that any link you have to a post on older HC (like the ones in my sig) are now completely useless is....disappointing to say the least. So now, I have to FIND those threads with the useless search in order to put a new link in my sig. Great.

• Moderators

I have no mod abilities yet or I would sticky this. We need to make a thread (and I apologize if someone has already said this) and consolidate our issues in a productive manner. From there we can try to get them addressed one at a time.

Edited because this stupid **bleep** word wrap function doesn't allow me to re-read my posts before posting.

• Members

justcrash wrote:

I have no mod abilities yet or I would sticky this. We need to make a thread (and I apologize if someoen has already said this) and consolidate our issuesso we can consolidate our issues in a productive manner. From there we can try to get them addressed one at a time.

Just stoppped by to see what others are thinking of the new forman.

Reviews looked a bit mixed.

It's a lil harsh on the eyes, small avatar pics and fonts, which we might be able to fix down the road.

Archived