==ZEMJLA== crettin ?

TheDirtyCat

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Originally posted by AssBandit

if you mean "cretin", then that would be slightly ironic. you know, since he's sort of known for spelling issues and all...

I was thinking the same thing. In fact I laughed pretty hard when I saw the thread title. :D

• 4 weeks later...
  • Members

Cretin is with one -t- not two, If you have to wonder and take a poll you must not really know anyway.

Not to brag but you brought it up i happen to have a way over average IQ,,, I only know this becouse my mother was a Doctor and had been through so maney tests, as far as spelling {censored}, who cares in this day as long as you understand.

also put it like this one of my best buddys is a Doctor also I have maney talants so I never could go without a job.

Thanks for thinking about me,,,, Bill

• Members

Originally posted by OverDriven

Cretinism is mental retardation. I mean the dude seems like he really has problems. I'm a complete asshole from time to time, but joking challenged people is pretty cruel.

-Joe

No Joe, I really have it quite well and if you were friends with me in person you would understand, I am the the type when i walk in a room I glow and pass it on. I do admit I have had my share of drug problems but thats part of my life and makes up who I am. OOOOooooo Ya I am far from challaged. Bill

• Members

Originally posted by ==ZEMJLA==

No Joe, I really have it quite well and if you were friends with me in person you would understand, I am the the type when i walk in a room I glow and pass it on. I do admit I have had my share of drug problems but thats part of my life and makes up who I am. Bill

Hehe...I'm sure you'de be great to hang out with bro. Its hard to get a feel for what people are really like over the internet anyways.

-Joe

Archived