Announcement
Collapse
No announcement yet.

Met a hot 35y/o chick on the net, looks like she's coming over.....

Collapse



X
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts







  • Quote Originally Posted by charveldan
    View Post

    she came 6 times [srsly]. 35 yr old women are in their sexual prime.




    This truth scares me a bit. My lady doesn't need to be in her prime to climax this many times. I can only imagine what she'll be like at 35.
    Ibanez JS-1000 / Ibanez RG3-120535Q > Keeley Compressor > Xotic Custom Shop BB Preamp > Hartman FlangerLaney VH100R / Laney GH50L (MXR 10-band EQ > Line 6 DL-4)Geezer Sound Co. 2x12 (80w ceramic WGS BL-80)
    Also own: 1966 Fender Pro Reverb with Weber Californias, Dano CTO-1, Keeley SD-1, EHX D.EM

    Yes that's my girlfriend.

    Comment


    • Comment


      • Comment








        • Quote Originally Posted by charveldan
          View Post

          Mission accomplished, she came 6 times [srsly]. Has to change the sheets. 35 yr old women are in their sexual prime.



          She wore leather panties to werk.




          If you didn't skype then she's fat and/or butt ugly.

          Comment








          • Quote Originally Posted by charveldan
            View Post

            Mission accomplished, she came 6 times [srsly]. Has to change the sheets. 35 yr old women are in their sexual prime.



            She wore leather panties to werk.




            If you didn't skype then she's fat and/or butt ugly.

            Comment








            • Quote Originally Posted by -=Pennywise=-
              View Post

              [IMG]http://i325.photobucket.racist image removed




              Wtf???

              Comment








              • Quote Originally Posted by -=Pennywise=-
                View Post

                [IMG]http://i325.photobucket.racist image removed




                Wtf???

                Comment


                • Dude just watch porn if this is the way you are going to pick chicks.

                  Comment


                  • Dude just watch porn if this is the way you are going to pick chicks.

                    Comment








                    • Quote Originally Posted by charveldan
                      View Post

                      She wore leather panties to werk -- in the sex trade.




                      fixed









                      Quote Originally Posted by TheRymanChu
                      View Post

                      she's fat and butt ugly.




                      this, but that's wut melts Dan's butter
                      The community here was awesome but the digs & spirit of the place has been in decline ever since it became a business venture rather than a simple collective and this latest gong show really brought the chickens home to roost.Necessity is the mother of invention, ergo: www.guitarampboard.com.So long and thanks for all the fish, love izzy.

                      Comment








                      • Quote Originally Posted by charveldan
                        View Post

                        She wore leather panties to werk -- in the sex trade.




                        fixed









                        Quote Originally Posted by TheRymanChu
                        View Post

                        she's fat and butt ugly.




                        this, but that's wut melts Dan's butter
                        The community here was awesome but the digs & spirit of the place has been in decline ever since it became a business venture rather than a simple collective and this latest gong show really brought the chickens home to roost.Necessity is the mother of invention, ergo: www.guitarampboard.com.So long and thanks for all the fish, love izzy.

                        Comment








                        • Quote Originally Posted by -=Pennywise=-
                          View Post

                          <****************************>




                          You are a real piece of ****************. Go play in traffic.
                          My project: http://www.myspace.com/humanconspiracymusic

                          Bogner Ecstasy 101b :: Blackstar HT5-H :: Trinity Triwatt DR103 clone (Click to view build thread)
                          Bogner 4x12 :: Genz Benz 2x12 :: Homebuilt 2x12 loaded with (2) Weber FC12's for the Triwatt

                          Great Transactions: Skaaks, Skunx, CARRguitar, Zacman0126, theweight, heatfromcold, Ricky Bobby

                          Comment








                          • Quote Originally Posted by -=Pennywise=-
                            View Post

                            <****************************>




                            You are a real piece of ****************. Go play in traffic.
                            My project: http://www.myspace.com/humanconspiracymusic

                            Bogner Ecstasy 101b :: Blackstar HT5-H :: Trinity Triwatt DR103 clone (Click to view build thread)
                            Bogner 4x12 :: Genz Benz 2x12 :: Homebuilt 2x12 loaded with (2) Weber FC12's for the Triwatt

                            Great Transactions: Skaaks, Skunx, CARRguitar, Zacman0126, theweight, heatfromcold, Ricky Bobby

                            Comment


                            • Comment


                              • Comment













                                Working...
                                X