Harmony Central Forums
Announcement Announcement Module
Collapse
No announcement yet.

Met a hot 35y/o chick on the net, looks like she's coming over.....

Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse









X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts







  • Quote Originally Posted by charveldan
    View Post

    Thats because this forum is full of ****************e or have you noticed ?




    then why do you continue to come here...





    oh yeah, because you're full of **************** too. you fit right in.
    the world is one big fist fight.







    Originally Posted by duncan


    I wonder what a persons life must be like if they're so easily affected by my posting on an Internet forum.









    Originally Posted by Rear Naked


    I saw 2 guys do it, and all they did was laugh really hard and say What The **************** a few times. No deaths or near-deaths occured.

    Comment








    • Quote Originally Posted by Ron Burgandy
      View Post

      orly?




      Yes, orly. He's clearly mentally ill, a malady when expressed in this form also being contagious. There's no hope for Nelo who is also a disturbed man, albeit differently than CharvelBan, but I had hoped you had matured beyond the bullying of years past to be honest. Anyway, this thread is a waste of energies. Later y'all.
      The community here was awesome but the digs & spirit of the place has been in decline ever since it became a business venture rather than a simple collective and this latest gong show really brought the chickens home to roost.Necessity is the mother of invention, ergo: www.guitarampboard.com.So long and thanks for all the fish, love izzy.

      Comment








      • Quote Originally Posted by Ron Burgandy
        View Post

        orly?




        Yes, orly. He's clearly mentally ill, a malady when expressed in this form also being contagious. There's no hope for Nelo who is also a disturbed man, albeit differently than CharvelBan, but I had hoped you had matured beyond the bullying of years past to be honest. Anyway, this thread is a waste of energies. Later y'all.
        The community here was awesome but the digs & spirit of the place has been in decline ever since it became a business venture rather than a simple collective and this latest gong show really brought the chickens home to roost.Necessity is the mother of invention, ergo: www.guitarampboard.com.So long and thanks for all the fish, love izzy.

        Comment


        • WE'RE the ones full of ****************?!?!?
          Originally Posted by James Hetfield


          I AM THE TABLE!!



          Guitars:
          LTD EC256:EMG's, Tonepros, Grovers
          Agile PS900 Blue Flame
          Ibanez Acoustic: V300CW
          Amps:
          EVH 5150 III 100w
          EVH 5150 III 4x12
          Effects:
          POD HD300
          MXR 10 Band EQ

          Good Transactions: cadfael, kev324, sahlomonic, Lucius

          Comment


          • WE'RE the ones full of ****************?!?!?
            Originally Posted by James Hetfield


            I AM THE TABLE!!



            Guitars:
            LTD EC256:EMG's, Tonepros, Grovers
            Agile PS900 Blue Flame
            Ibanez Acoustic: V300CW
            Amps:
            EVH 5150 III 100w
            EVH 5150 III 4x12
            Effects:
            POD HD300
            MXR 10 Band EQ

            Good Transactions: cadfael, kev324, sahlomonic, Lucius

            Comment


            • Goddammit. Just simply goddammit.
              Originally Posted by jnurp


              murdoch always brings teh lulz.









              Originally Posted by RockStarBassist


              Also MurdochV wins thread.









              Originally Posted by sleewell


              Murdoch'd = when you think you have something funny to say only to hit post and that son of a bitch said it 10x funnier.

              Comment


              • Goddammit. Just simply goddammit.
                Originally Posted by jnurp


                murdoch always brings teh lulz.









                Originally Posted by RockStarBassist


                Also MurdochV wins thread.









                Originally Posted by sleewell


                Murdoch'd = when you think you have something funny to say only to hit post and that son of a bitch said it 10x funnier.

                Comment


                • I endorse Laura & Valve Queen tubes, you should too.Marshall, Gibson, Fender, Charvel/Jackson."I'm happy to pay my tech $40 bucks to take the Zap for me."One kick-butt deal with johnpace2 Dave Friedman of RACKSYSTEMS is a genius.After the Firebird X, i'm quite convinced Henry Juszkiewicz is crazy.Member of the JMP Hall of Fame.

                  Comment


                  • I endorse Laura & Valve Queen tubes, you should too.Marshall, Gibson, Fender, Charvel/Jackson."I'm happy to pay my tech $40 bucks to take the Zap for me."One kick-butt deal with johnpace2 Dave Friedman of RACKSYSTEMS is a genius.After the Firebird X, i'm quite convinced Henry Juszkiewicz is crazy.Member of the JMP Hall of Fame.

                    Comment








                    • Quote Originally Posted by charveldan
                      View Post

                      Dave 2 weeks ago you were thanking me and wishing me merriment on Xmas ... and now ur back to being a Whales Vajina ... happy 2013.




                      Two weeks ago you weren't posting this thread dude. A LOT has changed with you in 2 weeks.
                      My project: http://www.myspace.com/humanconspiracymusic

                      Bogner Ecstasy 101b :: Blackstar HT5-H :: Trinity Triwatt DR103 clone (Click to view build thread)
                      Bogner 4x12 :: Genz Benz 2x12 :: Homebuilt 2x12 loaded with (2) Weber FC12's for the Triwatt

                      Great Transactions: Skaaks, Skunx, CARRguitar, Zacman0126, theweight, heatfromcold, Ricky Bobby

                      Comment








                      • Quote Originally Posted by charveldan
                        View Post

                        Dave 2 weeks ago you were thanking me and wishing me merriment on Xmas ... and now ur back to being a Whales Vajina ... happy 2013.




                        Two weeks ago you weren't posting this thread dude. A LOT has changed with you in 2 weeks.
                        My project: http://www.myspace.com/humanconspiracymusic

                        Bogner Ecstasy 101b :: Blackstar HT5-H :: Trinity Triwatt DR103 clone (Click to view build thread)
                        Bogner 4x12 :: Genz Benz 2x12 :: Homebuilt 2x12 loaded with (2) Weber FC12's for the Triwatt

                        Great Transactions: Skaaks, Skunx, CARRguitar, Zacman0126, theweight, heatfromcold, Ricky Bobby

                        Comment








                        • Quote Originally Posted by isvoid
                          View Post

                          Yes, orly. He's clearly mentally ill, a malady when expressed in this form also being contagious. There's no hope for Nelo who is also a disturbed man, albeit differently than CharvelBan, but I had hoped you had matured beyond the bullying of years past to be honest. Anyway, this thread is a waste of energies. Later y'all.






                          You've given Dan just as much **************** as the rest of us. In this very thread no less. If you're all for being above typical hcaf behavior then more power to you. However, deciding for all of us the level we 'should' go is hypocritical. It's a slippery slope you're riding.

                          Comment








                          • Quote Originally Posted by isvoid
                            View Post

                            Yes, orly. He's clearly mentally ill, a malady when expressed in this form also being contagious. There's no hope for Nelo who is also a disturbed man, albeit differently than CharvelBan, but I had hoped you had matured beyond the bullying of years past to be honest. Anyway, this thread is a waste of energies. Later y'all.






                            You've given Dan just as much **************** as the rest of us. In this very thread no less. If you're all for being above typical hcaf behavior then more power to you. However, deciding for all of us the level we 'should' go is hypocritical. It's a slippery slope you're riding.

                            Comment








                            • Quote Originally Posted by KCTigerChief
                              View Post

                              Two weeks ago you weren't posting this thread dude. A LOT has changed with you in 2 weeks.




                              He doesn't get it.

                              Comment








                              • Quote Originally Posted by KCTigerChief
                                View Post

                                Two weeks ago you weren't posting this thread dude. A LOT has changed with you in 2 weeks.




                                He doesn't get it.

                                Comment



                                Working...
                                X