Harmony Central Forums
Announcement Announcement Module
Collapse
No announcement yet.

Met a hot 35y/o chick on the net, looks like she's coming over.....

Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse

X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

where that dirt man "you gon' get raped" pic when you need it?
    Recipient of the HCAF Nobel Piece Prize

Comment

My date's here, he's a French model. I met him on the internet.

Comment

My date's here, he's a French model. I met him on the internet.

Comment

OK, just for argument's sake let's pretend this is real. What makes this different from all the other girls you've found one reason or another to not nail? I mean it was always paranoia about teh Aids or not wanting to be around a psycho (good luck if you like females) or not wanting to deal with some minor life issue they had. What made you change your mind and realize if you wanna get some while being you you're probably not going to be able to continue looking for solid 10s with Phds, no psychosis, and a perfect bill of health?

I mean, seriously, you're getting nymphomaniac messages and not skeezing out, so you obviously had some sort of mental breakthrough about it. Care to share with the rest of the class?
          Originally Posted by Murdoch

HCAF Y U NO TALK MAPS

Three dicks in an ass, n00b.

Originally Posted by Dr.Picklebottom

wtf is next? lets talk about our favorite nsync album. i love them all because i was really making strides in my dress making business at the time...

Comment

OK, just for argument's sake let's pretend this is real. What makes this different from all the other girls you've found one reason or another to not nail? I mean it was always paranoia about teh Aids or not wanting to be around a psycho (good luck if you like females) or not wanting to deal with some minor life issue they had. What made you change your mind and realize if you wanna get some while being you you're probably not going to be able to continue looking for solid 10s with Phds, no psychosis, and a perfect bill of health?

I mean, seriously, you're getting nymphomaniac messages and not skeezing out, so you obviously had some sort of mental breakthrough about it. Care to share with the rest of the class?
            Originally Posted by Murdoch

HCAF Y U NO TALK MAPS

Three dicks in an ass, n00b.

Originally Posted by Dr.Picklebottom

wtf is next? lets talk about our favorite nsync album. i love them all because i was really making strides in my dress making business at the time...

Comment

Quote Originally Posted by nightflameauto
              View Post

OK, just for argument's sake let's pretend this is real.

Even for argument's sake that seems like a stretch.

Comment

Quote Originally Posted by nightflameauto
                View Post

OK, just for argument's sake let's pretend this is real.

Even for argument's sake that seems like a stretch.

Comment

Last email:

"Fair enough
                  I endorse Laura & Valve Queen tubes, you should too.Marshall, Gibson, Fender, Charvel/Jackson."I'm happy to pay my tech $40 bucks to take the Zap for me."One kick-butt deal with johnpace2 Dave Friedman of RACKSYSTEMS is a genius.After the Firebird X, i'm quite convinced Henry Juszkiewicz is crazy.Member of the JMP Hall of Fame.

Comment

Last email:

"Fair enough
                    I endorse Laura & Valve Queen tubes, you should too.Marshall, Gibson, Fender, Charvel/Jackson."I'm happy to pay my tech $40 bucks to take the Zap for me."One kick-butt deal with johnpace2 Dave Friedman of RACKSYSTEMS is a genius.After the Firebird X, i'm quite convinced Henry Juszkiewicz is crazy.Member of the JMP Hall of Fame.

Comment

When is she coming by?

She wants the DanMan...give it to her
                      My project: http://www.myspace.com/humanconspiracymusic

Bogner Ecstasy 101b :: Blackstar HT5-H :: Trinity Triwatt DR103 clone (Click to view build thread)
                      Bogner 4x12 :: Genz Benz 2x12 :: Homebuilt 2x12 loaded with (2) Weber FC12's for the Triwatt

Great Transactions: Skaaks, Skunx, CARRguitar, Zacman0126, theweight, heatfromcold, Ricky Bobby

Comment

When is she coming by?

She wants the DanMan...give it to her
                        My project: http://www.myspace.com/humanconspiracymusic

Bogner Ecstasy 101b :: Blackstar HT5-H :: Trinity Triwatt DR103 clone (Click to view build thread)
                        Bogner 4x12 :: Genz Benz 2x12 :: Homebuilt 2x12 loaded with (2) Weber FC12's for the Triwatt

Great Transactions: Skaaks, Skunx, CARRguitar, Zacman0126, theweight, heatfromcold, Ricky Bobby

Comment

thread has moved from lulzy pathetic to full blown AIDS level pathetic

Dan, stop posting here and continue with your $8.99 per min phone sex, when you finish go play yer marshalls but wash your hands first
                          strat strat tele PRS agile gretsch martin

WINNER HCAF BEST RACK RIG 2012!!!!!!!

fender blues deluxe > whitebox 212

Good Transactions: Dehumanize, Jimosity, Panther King, Vangkm, Ejendres, Killindux, Colejustesen, SDMFVan, twisty571, dolf

Comment

thread has moved from lulzy pathetic to full blown AIDS level pathetic

Dan, stop posting here and continue with your $8.99 per min phone sex, when you finish go play yer marshalls but wash your hands first
                            strat strat tele PRS agile gretsch martin

WINNER HCAF BEST RACK RIG 2012!!!!!!!

fender blues deluxe > whitebox 212

Good Transactions: Dehumanize, Jimosity, Panther King, Vangkm, Ejendres, Killindux, Colejustesen, SDMFVan, twisty571, dolf

Comment

Comment

Comment

Working...
                                X