Announcement
Collapse
No announcement yet.

Met a hot 35y/o chick on the net, looks like she's coming over.....

Collapse
X
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Quote Originally Posted by Reauchambeau
    View Post

22,852 chances to ignore, none taken. Dan wins

Go write some more Nickelback songs Chad.

Quote Originally Posted by ChuckSteak
    View Post

Because he's the troll HCAF deserves, but not the one it needs right now. So we'll hunt him. Because he can take it. Because he's not our troll. He's a dim whited watchful liar. A HCAF troll.

How dare you raep Batman like that!

Btw, check your facebook, it concerns free lunch.
    Find me and the rest of the guise here: www.guitarampboard.com

Comment

• Quote Originally Posted by linthat22
      View Post

So........why is everyone upset with CharvelDan?

No one is upset with Dan. We all just feel sorry for him since his life is so pitiful he has to lie on here to avoid the reality of depression and social isolation.

Not sure how anyone could be mad at him. He's pathetic and sociopathic but it doesn't harm anyone. I just wanted to know why he lies about things like owning a car, his duration of sobriety, etc.

I hope he finds a reason to live without lying so much. It's really sad that a 50 some year old man lives in a low rent 3rd floor apartment near drug addicts, has no significant other, no kids, no loved ones, no car, no good job prospects and the best thing he has going for him is lying on hcaf.

Get help, Dan you sweet sweet prince. At least stop lying about your sobriety. When you told me you had started drinking again due to loneliness it just tore me to pieces.

Comment

• Quote Originally Posted by linthat22
        View Post

So........why is everyone upset with CharvelDan?

No one is upset with Dan. We all just feel sorry for him since his life is so pitiful he has to lie on here to avoid the reality of depression and social isolation.

Not sure how anyone could be mad at him. He's pathetic and sociopathic but it doesn't harm anyone. I just wanted to know why he lies about things like owning a car, his duration of sobriety, etc.

I hope he finds a reason to live without lying so much. It's really sad that a 50 some year old man lives in a low rent 3rd floor apartment near drug addicts, has no significant other, no kids, no loved ones, no car, no good job prospects and the best thing he has going for him is lying on hcaf.

Get help, Dan you sweet sweet prince. At least stop lying about your sobriety. When you told me you had started drinking again due to loneliness it just tore me to pieces.

Comment

• Quote Originally Posted by Ron Burgandy
          View Post

Save your self-centered superiority bull**************** for someone who gives a ****************.
          I endorse Laura & Valve Queen tubes, you should too.Marshall, Gibson, Fender, Charvel/Jackson."I'm happy to pay my tech $40 bucks to take the Zap for me."One kick-butt deal with johnpace2 Dave Friedman of RACKSYSTEMS is a genius.After the Firebird X, i'm quite convinced Henry Juszkiewicz is crazy.Member of the JMP Hall of Fame.

Comment

View Post

Save your self-centered superiority bull**************** for someone who gives a ****************.
            I endorse Laura & Valve Queen tubes, you should too.Marshall, Gibson, Fender, Charvel/Jackson."I'm happy to pay my tech $40 bucks to take the Zap for me."One kick-butt deal with johnpace2 Dave Friedman of RACKSYSTEMS is a genius.After the Firebird X, i'm quite convinced Henry Juszkiewicz is crazy.Member of the JMP Hall of Fame.

Comment

• Dan, turning to alcohol is not good for someone with your substance abuse problems. AA has failed you. Try a real treatment method and try to get real help. Other junkies will only enable you and you'll hurt them too.

Comment

• Dan, turning to alcohol is not good for someone with your substance abuse problems. AA has failed you. Try a real treatment method and try to get real help. Other junkies will only enable you and you'll hurt them too.

Comment

• Quote Originally Posted by charveldan
                  View Post

We could very, VERY easily tell you the exact same thing.
                  Originally Posted by jnurp

murdoch always brings teh lulz.

Originally Posted by RockStarBassist

Also MurdochV wins thread.

Originally Posted by sleewell

Murdoch'd = when you think you have something funny to say only to hit post and that son of a bitch said it 10x funnier.

Comment

• Quote Originally Posted by charveldan
                    View Post

We could very, VERY easily tell you the exact same thing.
                    Originally Posted by jnurp

murdoch always brings teh lulz.

Originally Posted by RockStarBassist

Also MurdochV wins thread.

Originally Posted by sleewell

Murdoch'd = when you think you have something funny to say only to hit post and that son of a bitch said it 10x funnier.

Comment

View Post

You sure sound upset with him and your nasty posts aren't helping.

Unless, of course you are trolling him then carry on

Comment

View Post

Comment

• Quote Originally Posted by jonjohn
                          View Post

Sometimes the truth is a harsh reality. It's just what he's told us.

Comment

• Quote Originally Posted by jonjohn
                            View Post

Sometimes the truth is a harsh reality. It's just what he's told us.

Comment

• We could all try, y'know, not feeding the troll.
                              1975 Gibson Grabber
                              2002 G&L L-2000
                              2001 SWR Mo'Bass
                              Ampeg 610
                              MXR M-80

http://www.netmusicians.org/files/72-Parasite.mp3

Comment

• We could all try, y'know, not feeding the troll.
                                1975 Gibson Grabber
                                2002 G&L L-2000
                                2001 SWR Mo'Bass
                                Ampeg 610
                                MXR M-80

http://www.netmusicians.org/files/72-Parasite.mp3

Comment

Working...
                                X