Collapse
No announcement yet.

Does anyone here NOT like Van Halen?

Collapse

X
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• And for the record, AC/DC is barely a pimple on VH's ass.

Comment

What's the difference between AC/DC and Van Halen?

AC/DC has songs I want to listen to.
      -"Actual journalism? Isn't that when you don't commit crimes?"
      -"Hell no, it's when we commit really good crimes."

Comment

• Actual fans from a VH gig two weeks ago.

What you expect 40 somethings to stop listening to what they grew up with - LOL at you. If nothing else, we were lucky enough to live through the 80's when music was f'n awesome compared to the utter **************** today & we had massive arena shows with uber bands like VH. The self-pwnt is strong with this one ...
        Originally Posted by Murdoch

That's what you get for putting a ****************************ed Floyd on a Lester. ****************************.

Comment

• What's the difference between AC/DC and Van Halen?

AC/DC has songs I want to listen to.

And 230 songs that all sound the same.

Comment

I love HC, every day it births new morons.
            The community here was awesome but the digs & spirit of the place has been in decline ever since it became a business venture rather than a simple collective and this latest gong show really brought the chickens home to roost.Necessity is the mother of invention, ergo: www.guitarampboard.com.So long and thanks for all the fish, love izzy.

Comment

• I love HC, every day it births new morons.

U wanna throw hands, bro?

Comment

• U wanna throw hands, bro?

lemme guess, someone told you it would improve your mensa scoring, amiright?
                The community here was awesome but the digs & spirit of the place has been in decline ever since it became a business venture rather than a simple collective and this latest gong show really brought the chickens home to roost.Necessity is the mother of invention, ergo: www.guitarampboard.com.So long and thanks for all the fish, love izzy.

Comment

• lemme guess, someone told you it would improve your mensa scoring, amiright?

Here's a little ointment for your butthurt...

Comment

• Here's some ointment I used recently ...

lulz, I have no pony in the race -- not a die hard fan boi of either -- it's just such a dumb assed, e-tard comment to make about a band that's been around longer than van halen, sporting revenues small countries envy. The entertainment your fail continues to provide is much appreciated.

Comment

• lulz, I have no pony in the race -- not a die hard fan boi of either -- it's just such a dumb assed, e-tard comment to make about a band that's been around longer than van halen, sporting revenues small countries envy. The entertainment your fail continues to provide is much appreciated.

Did you read the directions on the box pictured above? You're supposed to apply the cream, not eat it.

Comment

• 78yhcd 0us3qj4 wharrgarbbl

*yawn*

Comment

• *yawn*

I see you're having trouble with the "Quote" function. Would you like a tutorial?

Comment

• promotions, how the **************** do they work?

This message is hidden because The Moran is on your ignore list.
                            View Post

Remove user from ignore list

Comment

• promotions, how the **************** do they work?

Dr. Phil says, "Stop running away from your problems...especially ones that you provoked."

Comment

• love his tone, don't really like that much of their music.
                                Guitars: Godin Session CB, Larrivee D-05, Ibanez RG, Hagstrom Swede
                                Amps/Cabs: Fargen Miniplex MKII, Egnater Tweaker, Fender Mustang III, Mills Afterburner 4x12

Good deals: Dimebag11, guitarslinger, ThePunisherTF, Wayne87mott, Kev324, zack, alaskaehlers, c2ply, ak37, droptrd, dboy5150, dropthisd, rbasaria, Shooto, Jon Hiller, DoubleBarrel, BabyDaddy, Edge11, bdhn, the gunslinger

"Hi, I'm Yesterday...and today I am looking for Tomorrow"- Maina

Comment

Working...
                                X