Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse

X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Not to hard to do. You either hate Dave's voice or think Sammy sings cheese-dick ballads all day.

I personally love VH though, but ymmv
    Originally Posted by Ferdinandstrat

And Mr. Grimace, there is nothing that I would be delighted more to do right now then to punch you in the face until it disintegrates.

SPACE FOR RENT

Comment

I used to listen to Dave and Sammy VH all the time and liked all the albums. Maybe I burnt myself out or something because now I don't care to listen to any of it. I don't even have enough intrest to listen to the latest album. I think I've heard 3 songs from it and didn't really care for them.
      Gibson | Mesa Boogie
      PRS | ESP | Bogner

Comment

I don't own any van halen or listen to them much.

Never got into them for some reason...
        strat strat tele PRS agile gretsch martin

WINNER HCAF BEST RACK RIG 2012!!!!!!!

fender blues deluxe > whitebox 212

Good Transactions: Dehumanize, Jimosity, Panther King, Vangkm, Ejendres, Killindux, Colejustesen, SDMFVan, twisty571, dolf

Comment

I think Van Halen appeals more to an American audience... And to Germans with mullets.
          I don't actualy know anyone in the UK who is in to Van Halen.
          http://www.guitarampboard.com we have gone there, please follow!!!Rememberhttp://www.guitarampboard.comYes that's righthttp://www.guitarampboard.com^_^ http://www.guitarampboard.com ^_^

Comment

i like almost everything van halen.

i absolutely LOVE everything dan halen.
            the world is one big fist fight.

Originally Posted by duncan

I wonder what a persons life must be like if they're so easily affected by my posting on an Internet forum.

Originally Posted by Rear Naked

I saw 2 guys do it, and all they did was laugh really hard and say What The **************** a few times. No deaths or near-deaths occured.

Comment

I don't care for them. Eddie was a great player, but I can only take one or two songs before it gets annoying. You should post this at Rig Talk and watch the butthurt explosion.
              Great deals with: Draco Aron X 2 , Holy War, Edge of Darkness X 2, freehandarson, Chrisjd, Yo_Squig, Crank, Abstract, xnatex, Norton666, JSilverstein, Elemenope, moop, Ricky Rockhardo

Originally Posted by madryan

That's the problem with Marshalls... They cut right through.

"

B.) Bending a woman over and seeing sphincter art is pretty much a clear signal that she wants you to salt the Devil's Onion Ring.

Originally Posted by Ron Burgandy

Kinda how I quit drinking for a long time. That was lame so I started again

Comment

I don't care for them. Eddie was a great player, but I can only take one or two songs before it gets annoying. You should post this at Rig Talk and watch the butthurt explosion.

this, actually.
                great deals with Urinate Forever and stratedge09

Originally Posted by DrakkarTyrannis

Ya'll n****s is gay

Cheers, Lucius.

the.Orange.congolomorate Thunderverb 50 sucka!
                SG ARMY

Comment

I don't like him very much at all. There are a few songs I don't mind listening to every once in awhile, but he gets old quick.

Comment

I'm not a big DLR fan but pretty much all of the DLR era stuff is great and I really love 5150 and For Unlawful Carnal Knowledge out of the Hagar era. In recent years I have probably listened to the latter album more than the others (edit - this is saying something about how good the songs are IMO, because I really don't like the sound of that album). I don't listen to the radio and I purposefully don't listen to any of these albums until they feel distant enough to experience again with some real enjoyment.

Comment

never cared for them. too old
                      gear transactions: http://acapella.harmony-central.com/...9&postcount=18

Comment

I just don't see what's not to like (other than that excessive top end sizzle this whole album has):

Comment

I am 45 and pretty much grew up at the same time they were getting big. I was a huge music fan but always disliked VH, of course I knew Eddie was great and never really disliked him but thought DLR was a big doofy clown. Of course there were always a couple of tunes I dug but never enough to buy an album. Fast forward to about a year or two ago, I started picking up a majority of their catalog. I enjoy it alot more now thats for sure. I also never got into RUSH until the last couple of months as I began picking up their catalog and enjoying that as well. I listen to alot of music at work that I never really got into before just because I am getting stuff really cheap and looking for things I casually like but never gave enough time to. Now it's time.
                          My gear thread:
                          http://acapella.harmony-central.com/....php?t=1625196

www.myspace.com/zedthez
                          www.myspace.com/pusserqchc
                          www.myspace.com/distemperqchc
                          www.myspace.com/rocketparkrip20042008
                          webcast of ZED:
                          http://www.ustream.tv/recorded/2375190

Comment

I tried to like it.
                            I enjoy eruption but beyond that its simply not for me.

No denying their abilities to write hooks and eddie's abilities and influence on guitar but its simply a band I am not capable of enjoying.
                            Current Gear
                            ESP/Fender >> Blackstar/Randall >> Randall/Mesa

Tully's Shop - Excellent Luthier work and Custom Guitars in the Chicago area

Comment

I hate Van Halen with nearly every fibre of my being.
                              HOURS

Originally Posted by thegumbootman

I managed to not say the word "****************" until I was 18

In primary school when my friends discovered swearing, I thought "I've never said the f-word before. I'm never going to say it". I wanted to say it when I got older (mostly because my friends would nag me about saying it), but I just didn't want to end the streak of not-saying it

I ended up accidentally saying it to my girlfriend at the time. I said "Someone told me that Ben got with a really fat girl and he titty-****************ed her"

Comment

dlr era i am very much a fan. everything else no.

this
                                The box pattern and arpeggio diagrams I made. Use em for whatever.

My death metal band.

Band's facebook page

Comment

Working...
                                X