HC, how out of touch are you actually??

facefirst

• Members

Who made the decision to deliver this garbage of a forum?  Someone actually saw this and said "oh man, everyone will LOVE this!!!"?

Did you guys learn nothing from the 2.0 mess a few years ago?  How hard would it have been to just fix the problems with the old forum instead of trying to cram an ad-infested new assault on people's eyes down our throats?

At this point I think it's safe to say that there will be a mass exodus just like last time.  The bad part is do you suck it up and fix the old forum and waste more money or do you leave this abortion up and watch people head for the exit?

Also, it sucks that there's a sideways scroll when I type a message.  Nothing like chopping off part of my message as I type, forcing me to scroll back.

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I'm usually not one to complain but this is pretty bad. I've got this giant monitor and the forum just take up this small column down the center of it. Not to mention the censoring...

They should have just fixed the old one. You really coudln't get much better than that.

• Members

I'm not really sure why after the piece of facking fack that was HC 2.0, but I'm actually amazed. I didn't think they could possibly deliver an utter turd again after the last attempt. And yet, here it facking is. I can't even facking swear properly, and nearly 50% of the screen is just some pointless **bleep** background.

I mean really, at what facking point does someone decide that it's a good facking idea to waste half of the facking screen on facking abso-facking-lutely nothing?!?!

FACKING AMAZING!

• Members

Judging from the color scheme and the graphics that are taking up half of the screen, I would guess they are trying to tie things in with Musicians Fiend. That would probably explain the iron fisted censor too.

I don't know... I was pretty patient with them through the 2.0 fiasco, but this all seems very familiar. Kind of like 2.0 with a different background.

Archived