Harmony Central Forums
Announcement Announcement Module
Collapse
No announcement yet.

Thank you Craig Anderton for personally taking YOUR time to get my old user name back!!!

Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse

X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thank you Craig Anderton for personally taking YOUR time to get my old user name back!!!

To everyone here, Craig personally took the time to reset my password for me.

That IS a big deal to me.

Thank you so much Craig!!!

Gary
    Si hoc legere scis nimium eruditionis habes
    Suicide by Overdrive

I play high gain, head banging , Wookie music.

I am not in a band. I am in a cultski.
    I have no gear.

Jesus IS LORD

As.s licker
    Sig: don't care enough to have oneWAIT!!! - www.guitarampboard.com

Comment

riffy wrote:
      To everyone here, Craig personally took the time to reset my password for me.

That IS a big deal to me.

Thank you so much Craig!!!

Gary

Glad it worked. I'm getting the procedure down so I can move a little faster, there's less backlog. There has only been one case so far where I had to escalate the problem to IT 'cause I couldn't figure it out.

I knew we were in trouble when Jon Chappel had to create a new user name to log in

There are now 14 music videos posted on my YouTube channel, including four songs by Mark Longworth. Watch the music video playlist, subscribe, and spread the links! Check back often, because there's more to come...

Comment

Riffy y u poast in maps? Ur from hcfx!!?? Oh yeah nobody left in hcfx. Implosion imminent!! Alert alert!!

Comment

• Lou Speed's Alt
        Lou Speed's Alt commented
        Editing a comment

alien wrote:
        Riffy y u poast in maps? Ur from hcfx!!?? Oh yeah nobody left in hcfx. Implosion imminent!! Alert alert!!

Based on how coherent the OP was I think that's a different riffy.

Working...
    X