Post what you LIKE about the new format

HKSblade2

• Members

Instead of all the criticisms I figured try a new post.

After fiddling around there are some cool customizations to this newer format.

Images can be uploaded from your own pc. No need for outside web image hosting and signing up.

Images can be edited for sizing. Great when you find that 3280x2480 image that melts your computer screen.

Looks great on my mobile devices. 

Doesn't seem to track or load ads of items I've browsed on the web. Seem more MI specific and geared towards GC and MF/ rightfully so.

It works. They still have some things they'll have to work out, but I'm kind of liking the new look and features.

So list the things you explored that you like so far. Only post what you do like.

I have a feeling this one will sink fast. LOL. Just a glimmer of optimism guys! Sky is not falling!

• Members

It should drive away a lot of the BLEEP h0le5. Now if they could only find a way to keep people from posting off topic BLEEP in sections that are meant for say, Amp discusion, it would truely be awesome. Honestly that is the one thing about this forum that has always bothered me the most. 90% of the people here don't pay any attention to where they post topics. It all goes in the amp discussion section.

• Members

Riffraff12571 wrote:

It should drive away a lot of the BLEEP h0le5. Now if they could only find a way to keep people from posting off topic BLEEP in sections that are meant for say, Amp discusion, it would truely be awesome. Honestly that is the one thing about this forum that has always bothered me the most. 90% of the people here don't pay any attention to where they post topics. It all goes in the amp discussion section.

Why not just go to TGP or, as a lesser strict step, Rig-Talk? The new format doesn't bother me that much, but I would've probably had around a few hundred posts at most by now if only gear talk was allowed in the forum. Not trying to come off in a negative way, but how many times can Eddie's brown sound or Metallica's first few album tones be that interesting to talk about? If you want to talk about specific gear, you can always start a discussion you're interested in and that others may be, as well. 8)

• Members

"It should drive away a lot of the BLEEP h0le5. Now if they could only find a way to keep people from posting off topic BLEEP in sections that are meant for say, Amp discusion, it would truely be awesome. Honestly that is the one thing about this forum that has always bothered me the most. 90% of the people here don't pay any attention to where they post topics. It all goes in the amp discussion section."

Dammit, makes no sense with out the quote :)

80% of amp forum posts are off topic, if it was all on topic it would be incredibly boring. 

Archived