ENdtime is a broke old man playing angsty teenage metal

DFWXJER

• Members

Lol. Thread turned out as expected, huh? You dork. I do apologize for railing in Norton666's thread. He's a decent dude and it just so happened to be his thread, which was like the100th of the hour complaining about something. When all everyone had to so is just get along with this. It works and everything is better, yet everyone leaves to go to sumthin new and unproven anyway.. Lol

Seriously Dave/Ricky Bobby/Ron Burgundy, you should be the one championing the cause for this forum the most. Somehow your b.s internet tough guy, big mouth fake personality was somewhat accepted here. The mods turned the other cheek when you made your countless pusssy attacks on other forumites. I don't think that would fly elsewhere.. The internet is chock full of your kind, and really the tolerance is pretty low at this point. Also, I've seen your videos and pics.. You talk and sound like a girl, and you are about as tough as a toothpick. Judging by the size of your arms. If you even talked 1/10th of what you do on here in real life, your face would be absolutely wrecked.Don't get me wrong, it's pretty wrecked, but not because you ran your mouth and someone shut it for you, but because that's what your mother birthed.. Speaking of which, I heard the story of your birth and how your Mom pushed so hard she took a giant shiit! Not totally uncommon, but the nurse ended up scooping you up and tossing YOU in the garbage!. They put the little knit cap on that turd and put it in your momma's arms.. Crazy story, bro! I think your mom even said "He isn't pretty, but he is my little Davey!" Kinda touching actually.. Eventually they heard you squirming in the trash, and before anyone would notice, they switched you and that piece of Shi'ite. No one noticed and thankfully it was no problem..

But anyway, good luck bro. Maybe you can get lucky again and find a forum that likes it's internet tough guys toothpick thin and ugly as sin.. Or Shi'ite in yer case..

• Members

ENdtime wrote:

Lol. Thread turned out as expected, huh? You dork. I do apologize for railing in Norton666's thread. He's a decent dude and it just so happened to be his thread, which was like the100th of the hour complaining about something. When all everyone had to so is just get along with this. It works and everything is better, yet everyone leaves to go to sumthin new and unproven anyway.. Lol

Seriously Dave/Ricky Bobby/Ron Burgundy, you should be the one championing the cause for this forum the most. Somehow your b.s internet tough guy, big mouth fake personality was somewhat accepted here. The mods turned the other cheek when you made your countless pusssy attacks on other forumites. I don't think that would fly elsewhere.. The internet is chock full of your kind, and really the tolerance is pretty low at this point. Also, I've seen your videos and pics.. You talk and sound like a girl, and you are about as tough as a toothpick. Judging by the size of your arms. If you even talked 1/10th of what you do on here in real life, your face would be absolutely wrecked.Don't get me wrong, it's pretty wrecked, but not because you ran your mouth and someone shut it for you, but because that's what your mother birthed.. Speaking of which, I heard the story of your birth and how your Mom pushed so hard she took a giant shiit! Not totally uncommon, but the nurse ended up scooping you up and tossing YOU in the garbage!. They put the little knit cap on that turd and put it in your momma's arms.. Crazy story, bro! I think your mom even said "He isn't pretty, but he is my little Davey!" Kinda touching actually.. Eventually they heard you squirming in the trash, and before anyone would notice, they switched you and that piece of Shi'ite. No one noticed and thankfully it was no problem..

But anyway, good luck bro. Maybe you can get lucky again and find a forum that likes it's internet tough guys toothpick thin and ugly as sin.. Or Shi'ite in yer case..

Wow...just wow...

For someone who claims to not give a **bleep**, you certainly don't act like it. :idk:

• Members

You mad bro?

I'm sorry you have to feed your kids dog food and their mom left you.

Don't take out your life failures on the Internet. Just work a couple more holidays and you'll get those bills paid up.

Good luck, Eric! In the meantime your band is really going places! :lol:

Archived