X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Low Watt VHT amps any good?

Any opinions?  Looking for an interesting semi high gain low watt tube head.  Don't love the Tubemeister and the Blackstar stuff sounds slightly cheesy.  

<div class="signaturecontainer">Guitar: PRS CE-22 wirds, PRS Starla LTD, PRS 408 MT Gibson SG Classic, Classic Vibe 50s Strat. Trem-O-Verb head, Blonde Bassman into Recto Standard Slant 4x12, Vox AC4TVH and matching Cab.<br><br><br><br>HCBF Warwick Owner's Club<br><br><br><br>Warwick Streamer Standard 4 string, or Ibanez SR405, SWR Grand Prix into SF800 power amp into SWR Twelve Stack.</div>

I am all about the Blackstars.  Decent Cleans w/ a killer Dirt channel!

<div class="signaturecontainer"><u><b>SEMPER FIDELIS</b><br />
    <b>A REAL AMERICAN HERO</b></u><br />
    <br />
    <b>Semper fi in his eye: There's no mistaking which branch of the military Nicholas Popaditch served with -- his prosthetic eye is embedded with the Marine Corps emblem. Popaditch, a retired gunnery sergeant and tank commander from San Diego, was wounded by a rocket-propelled grenade in Fallujah, Iraq. He lost his right eye and most of the vision in his left.</b><br />
    <br />
    <b><i><u>Μολων Λαβε </u></i></b></div>

Comment

If Blackstar sounds cheesy - and you don't know about VHT - you have a bit more homework to do.
      Sig: don't care enough to have one<br><br><br>WAIT!!! - www.guitarampboard.com

Comment

• tlbonehead
        tlbonehead commented
        Editing a comment
        I grew to really dislike my Blackstar.
    Working...
    X