It appears I can ban again...

justcrash

• Moderators

So hi.

I'm new here.

Yes, this all sucks. No, I am not happy in the least. But the assholes with the offensive screen names and {censored} starting threads, cut it out, please.

I know tempers are high so I am going to allow you all a chance to police yourselves. If you can keep your threads limited to "The forum sucks, here's why" that would be awesome. or if you want to lash out, make a single thread and keep it in there.

Hey, they fixed the word wrap thing! Or did they?

Anyway, yes, it sucks. I am sure people are working on it. You're frustrated. The mods are frustrated. The admin team is frustrated. All I am asking for is a little respect for each other and the admin team for the time being until we see if this is how it's going to be, or if it's a work in progress.

Love you guys!

• Moderators

I'm not even saying "don't bitch". I REALLY understand the frustration. I am that way as well. But either be constructive or try to limit all the bitching to one thread is all I'm asking. I know right now we're all sensitive so I don't want to force anyone to do anything. Just trying to help.

• Members

justcrash wrote:

So hi.

I'm new here.

Yes, this all sucks. No, I am not happy in the least. But the **bleep** with the offensive screen names and **bleep** starting threads, cut it out, please.

I know tempers are high so I am going to allow you all a chance to police yourselves. If you can keep your threads limited to "The forum sucks, here's why" that would be awesome. or if you want to lash out, make a single thread and keep it in there.

Hey, they fixed the word wrap thing! Or did they?

Anyway, yes, it sucks. I am sure people are working on it. You're frustrated. The mods are frustrated. The admin team is frustrated. All I am asking for is a little respect for each other and the admin team for the time being until we see if this is how it's going to be, or if it's a work in progress.

Love you guys!

JC, you can again?  Prove it, ban Anderton! :robotlol: 

IDK why everyone is complaining, it is faster and now that I found the quote feature, this isn't too bad. 

Yeah, now everyone mention that I like how my El Diablo amps sound... well get bent as they sound great if you can turn the EQ knobs!

JC ban them too! :manwink:

Derek

• Members

I think most are just wondering how it got to this point in the first place.  HC use to work GREAT and had all the reviews, a ton more members and was probably the most popular music site on the internet.  The last year or two it's went majorly downhill.  The reviews left, the forums quit working 50% of the time and a big portion of the members left.

I think most wonder why the layout everyone likes just wasn't updated instead of a total change to something unfamiliar.  There are alot of big Vbulletin forums that don't seem to have any issues and at this point have way more members than the dwindling HC crowd.

I personally am willing to give this new layout a shot but like most wonder why it had to completely change formats instead of fixing/updating the format everyone wanted.

Archived