Harmony Central Forums
Announcement Announcement Module
Collapse
No announcement yet.

Not a fan of Slash? This might change your mind.

Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse

X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Not a fan of Slash? This might change your mind.

I'm normally not a fan of his wankery/noodling, but this is pretty **bleep** good! Oh, and of course one of my fav musicians, Miles Kennedy.

Given the AFD marketing overload the last 2 years i don't / can't get into anything Slash / Guns ...

I endorse Laura & Valve Queen tubes, you should too.Marshall, Gibson, Fender, Charvel/Jackson."I'm happy to pay my tech $40 bucks to take the Zap for me."One kick-butt deal with johnpace2 Dave Friedman of RACKSYSTEMS is a genius.After the Firebird X, i'm quite convinced Henry Juszkiewicz is crazy.Member of the JMP Hall of Fame.

Comment

• soundgardener75
      soundgardener75 commented
      Editing a comment
      Not a fan of Apocalyptic Love, but production and Slash's playing there is inspired. His best work up to date, and he really sounded like he loved every minute of it.

I like Myles Kennedy, but he sounded so over the top here. I think I have enough of him in Alter Bridge. LULZ

I think Slash is one of the all-time greats. I really respect him as a player.

However after 5 years of forum clips most of them are EVH or Slash, i'm kinda burnt out.

I endorse Laura & Valve Queen tubes, you should too.Marshall, Gibson, Fender, Charvel/Jackson."I'm happy to pay my tech $40 bucks to take the Zap for me."One kick-butt deal with johnpace2 Dave Friedman of RACKSYSTEMS is a genius.After the Firebird X, i'm quite convinced Henry Juszkiewicz is crazy.Member of the JMP Hall of Fame.

Comment

Working...
    X