Just talked to Al at Dirty South guitars

Further Lo

• Members

Thank JR13! Yeah I was pissed I couldn't get in here. All my contacts via pm lost to the world of HC. I don't get it how a comp can let you in one place but not another. Oh well, I am back online here at HC.

Thanks Randy!

So had a little issue with a partner. Sorted out. Still building and repairs. Developed an addiction to the PRS DGT model guitars. Killer necks, extra knob which I like. Here's my 2 I got.

2008 DGT Stripped Cherryburst to Yellow - Loaded with my Bayou Voodoo Bridge and 55 Slim Neck.

101_5792-1-1-1.jpg

2012 DGT Standard in Frosted Blue - Loaded with my Southern Thunders in white now but here it is stock.

101_5774-1-1-1.jpg

• Members

Al is the man, he ain't telling the whole story behind that yellow-ish DGT. It was a "clownburst" before, but after a mishap in his shop (was it the cat that spilled something on it?), he ended up refinishing the top to the yellow you see here. Props!

• Members

Damn I didn't realize 2Tek bridges were still being made.

And that DGT looks 1000x better after you refinished it man, geez
:love:

Yeah the 2Teks are moving forward. I think they just hooked up a deal with Warmoth where you can get them there too. Great bridges, Mike @ 2Tek really is genius with these designs. I am doing 3 guitars right now with them. Love em! I asked him about a 7 string one and had this one made for me before I knew it. Should be here today and then I am going to start cutting a hole for it on Ben's guitar fast.

Thanks on the DGT. I love it!

• 4 months later...

Archived