Official Gdwll2u Donation Thread

Kenny Powers

• Members

HCAF,

Last night I reached out to Bob's family about setting up a paypal account for donations to help out in any way we can. Susan confirmed this morning that a paypal account has been created and linked to her email address:

506jenifer@gmail.com

(please reference the other threads to verify that this is her address, if you have any concerns)

Please, share this on the HCAF Facebook Page too (since this site is still so hit or misss...).

Remember, anything will help.

Blessings to the Tucker Family, and God speed to Bob.

• Members

Quote Originally Posted by TurboRotary13b

View Post

I'd throw in something if it goes to help his family.. I don't want to donate anything that will go to a religious charity or something of that nature though.

If that's where he would have wanted it to go, why not? It's not so much about the actual charity. It's about doing something in his name that he would have wanted to support.

• Members

Quote Originally Posted by TurboRotary13b

View Post

I'd throw in something if it goes to help his family.. I don't want to donate anything that will go to a religious charity or something of that nature though.

If that's where he would have wanted it to go, why not? It's not so much about the actual charity. It's about doing something in his name that he would have wanted to support.

• Members

Quote Originally Posted by madrigal77

View Post

Because I will not support something I don't am apposed to. I am between jobs right now and I would love to help his family though.

• Members

Quote Originally Posted by madrigal77

View Post

Because I will not support something I don't am apposed to. I am between jobs right now and I would love to help his family though.

Archived