The secondary power supply and heater wires were attached with a very underrated molex connector and there was a burnt spot on it. This is a well known issue with these Bugera amps and it killed their reputation for the most part. But it is easily fixable. I just soldered the wires to the pins of the connector and all was up and running fine within twenty minutes. Then I decided to remove the small board that the Primary leads attach to the wall current and removed that plug for a hardwire too to prevent that from failing in the future. Now tha amp is very very great sounding and I needn't worry about the dreaded "Bugera explosion" any time soon. I'm happy and do find the 333 to be a fine albeit high gain amp with a respectable clean channel.
Login or Sign Up
- Log in with