X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Orange's super secret debut

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CtdxgJ6qnVQ

I have a hard-on for the OR100, but aside from the OR's their new amps leave me underwhelmed at that price point.

Originally Posted by LoopQuantumIt would never work. You're in outerspace, and breathing is a bitch.Originally Posted by BrendanOThere is something very wrong with a situation when I'd rather sleep with the naked cowboy.Vice President o' teh boosted midz clubGreat deals with; ENdtime, OverDriven, outforblood

Comment

• HKSblade2
      HKSblade2 commented
      Editing a comment

I just remember the hoopla over this new changing product from Orange. Then its that tube tester thing.

I get what the guy says about being able to get certain gains, but comparing basic tube gain to a tube screamer ro Boss Dist?

This guys demo is a little off the wall! He must be taking demo lessons from Johnny Demarco.

I can now test my tubes to know which ones I can use as a distortion/boost? Awesome
    " "Best toan in teh land" - champion

Good Buyers/Sellers :Mikenothing , SirKonks,Dimebag11 x2,Dropped_2_c,Boris the Blade,thefyn,MrSandman,Gabe15,GuidanceOfSin,shane1 59 X2,Mparsons,rabott13,warplangrey,iamthearm, SkyHighRocks,RobotBodiesBFF,Tu Be x2,IanDOL,Fridgit,Jim Ansell ,GutterMouth,LionHeaRT07 ,Zao X2,m3at,Bluesman001,Khoifish321,thinkpad20,vangkm, juice,phatgirl,Trembulant,knope , Knucklefux, pfapin,rareguitar,donsimon76, again with this, Jerry Dyer, eagertokill,rugbyguitargod

Comment

Working...
    X