No announcement yet.

Lil Dawg Amps

Collapse

X
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lil Dawg Amps

Anyone else here have a Lil Dawg? I've had my Champster Special for about 3 months now and I can't quit going to it whenever I play. What a great little amp! Just curious to know if anyone else here has one and which model.
    If you're gonna be a Bear, be a GRIZZLY!!!!

....oh you were serious?
    HOURS

Originally Posted by thegumbootman

I managed to not say the word "****************" until I was 18

In primary school when my friends discovered swearing, I thought "I've never said the f-word before. I'm never going to say it". I wanted to say it when I got older (mostly because my friends would nag me about saying it), but I just didn't want to end the streak of not-saying it

I ended up accidentally saying it to my girlfriend at the time. I said "Someone told me that Ben got with a really fat girl and he titty-****************ed her"

Comment

They are great amps. They won't get much discussion on HCAF since it because a Brewtallz Tonze Onlyz forum a couple years ago...
      Don't hate the game - hate the player!

Comment

• Jackal50
        Jackal50 commented
        Editing a comment

I got one of those 5E3 Dlux Chasis from lil Dawg and had my friend build a custom cab for me. Awesome tone with tube versatility. I even had a chance to meet Jim and the Lil Dawg. I like the 5y3 / 6v6 set up. Tone for days! dlux004.JPG

Why don't they discuss these?

Attached Files

Dang right I'm serious. I'm also new here and don't get what "Brewtallz Toonze Onlyz" means.
      If you're gonna be a Bear, be a GRIZZLY!!!!

Comment

Working...
      X