*Warning: Home Depot Scam*

Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse

Conversation Detail Module
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Highgrade

You're an idiot for letting it happen more than once.
    Yeah I know but it was worth it.
    Bogner Amp Forum
    Site Administrator

Brentwood Amplification

Originally posted by takedeepbreaths

**** STEP AWAY FROM THE BONG!! ****

You have officially smoked yourself retarded.

"Samson gets me lifted!!!"
      Lead Guit-fiddlist for F.A.B.L.E.D.

"Even in literature and art, no man who bothers about originality will ever be original: whereas if you simply try to tell the truth (without caring twopence how often it has been told before) you will, nine times out of ten, become original without ever having noticed it. " - C.S. Lewis

"A good hook is a good hook in my book even if they don't have a name involving animal abuse." - Sordid1

"It's the magic of branding. Sometimes all the variables come together and certain manufacturers get to demand insane premiums for their only incrementally, if at all, "better" stuff solely for the "connoisseur" factor. As in: "check this **************** out, told you you should have went to law school like me instead of seeking a spiritually meaningful role in society". Most of the customers feel they are probably getting a work of art as much as an amplifier." - Elric

"I would hardcore dance in a bunny suit at a Good Charlotte concert for a million dollars" - WillShrdForFood

"I've played 'em both. UL sounds like it was made at NASA. Uber sounds like it was made in Hell" - DropDeelicious

"I'm sorry but noone with a Smashing Pumpkins avatar gets to point fingers about whining or estrogen. " - cloudnine

I would gladly give them my wallet if that happened. All I keep in my wallet is like, my license and reciepts. And who needs a license anyway?
        My clips:

(Member the HCAF Cheap **************** Clique)
        (XT Brotherhood)
        (Member of Teh HCAF Br00tal Gainz crew)

That has to be one of the funniest post ever.

Jesus is Lord
          May God bless us all

"When dictators come to power, the first thing they do is take away the people's weapons.
          It makes it so much easier for the secret police to operate, it makes it so much easier to force
          the will of the ruler upon the ruled." -- Ronald Reagan, GUNS & AMMO September 1975

Pictures of the suspects can be seen here:

'60's Seville Classical Acoustic, Epiphone SG - Custom, Gibson SG Gothic, Dean ML Dimeslime, Fender Telecaster, Fender Stratocaster, Agile Harm 1, Epiphone Les Paul Standard, Guitar Port, Epiphone Valve Junior head, Epiphone So Cal head, 5150 Combo, Custom (made by me) 2x12 cabinet, and another (made by me) Custom 2x12 loaded with '76 Celestion G12h30s (mmmm white tolex)

Awww man...I was there yesterday....and I still have my damn wallet

I don't like you but that made me laugh.

Originally posted by BrentSP
                  Yeah I know but it was worth it.

You an idiot for posting your bull**************** as fact.

That's one less day pass for you dude.

I'd tell them bitches to step off. my floor isn't going to tile itself.

Originally posted by Matter-Eater Lad
                      I don't like you but that made me laugh.

lol.....what did I do to you to not like me?
                      Bogner Amp Forum
                      Site Administrator

Brentwood Amplification

Hilarious, I laughed out loud

Originally posted by decode6
                          Goddamit, don't mar the name of The Home Depot, I ****************ing work there!

Our store is up $1.5 million in sales plan so we don't need to pull that.

holy ****************, thats low...my home depot has a $77.8 million sales plane...we do roughly 200,000 a day
                          Jackson DXMGT (main axe)
                          Jackson DK2 (back up axe)
                          Ibanez GAX70
                          BC Rich Warlock (Beater axes)

Peavey 6505 (on its way)
                          Line 6 SpiderII 75

Originally posted by BrentSP
                            Here's a "Heads-Up" for anyone who may be a regular Home Depot customer.

Over the last month I became a victim of a clever scam while out
                            Simply going out to get supplies for home fix-up projects can turn out
                            to be quite traumatic.

*Don't be naive and think it can't happen to you*.

Here's how the scam works:

Two seriously good-looking 18-year-old girls come over to your car while
                            you are packing your shopping in the trunk. They both start wiping your
                            windshield with a rag and Windex, with their breasts almost falling out
                            of their skimpy t-shirts. It is impossible not to look.
                            When you thank them and offer them a tip, they say 'No' and instead ask
                            you for a ride to another Home Depot. You agree and they get in the back
                            seat. On the way, they start having sex with each other. Then one of
                            them climbs over into the front seat and (well you probably know the
                            rest), while the other one steals your wallet.
                            I had my wallet stolen April 24th, 27th, 28th and 30th, May 1st and
                            twice on the 3rd, three times just yesterday, and very likely again this
                            upcoming weekend.

Maxine and TRixie have been a lot busier than they've been letting on and I think them bitches been holding out on me big time, and the next time I drop them of at the Dept, I'm going to only pretend to drive away, and instead I'll keep tabs while I keep an eye on them just to be sure, so the next time they tell me business's been slow, I can call them on their BS. What I want to know is where is all the money going? I ain't been seeing it and they ain't had it on them when I pick them up at closing.
                            I am an American, Chicago born—Chicago, that somber city—and go at things as I have taught myself, free-style, and will make the record in my own way: first to knock, first admitted; sometimes an innocent knock, sometimes a not so innocent. —Saul Bellow, The Adventures of Augie March (1953)

"Thus, the beginning players Echo Ability, involving reproduction or mimicry, is a purely imitative skill and hence is placed at the beginning or easiest part of the scale. ...at the opposite end of the scale is creative talent"
                            Anything cool, funny, useful or interesting in this post or reply which is not atributted to a specific author is the sole property of Paragraph51 and is copyright and availble for use only upon written consent of the author.

Originally posted by XamendedX

holy ****************, thats low...my home depot has a $77.8 million sales plane...we do roughly 200,000 a day

I meant that we are up that much. Our sales plan is around $630k per week, which is easy to make. We are the only store in the state that's actually above the sales plan.
                              He was killed in the ring in Houston. By Tex Colorado. You know, the Arizona Assassin.

Originally Posted by Dolf

Decode: saying the things you wish you could say but you have tact.

Good deals with: I forget

Strat>LTD SR>Verbzilla>DT-10>VT-22

For Sale: OHNOHO Chk Chk Boom ($40)

Originally posted by Highgrade

You an idiot for posting your bull**************** as fact.

That's one less day pass for you dude.