- Pres. Barack Obama defeats Sen. Mitt Romney in 2012 election
- HCAF lose their minds in a butt hurt fury of rage and delicious republican tears
- angry HCAF members jump ship in response to poor management of HC forums
- Mitt Romney co-founds Bain Capital
- Bain Capital buys GC in 2007, and therefore Musicians Friend and Harmony Central.
- In an effort to restructure GC, Bain Capital cuts pension and benefits, cuts sales staff, freezes wages and shifts IT to India.
- GC is now 1.6 billion dollars in debt and can't afford to pay even the interest on their loans
- GC is veering towards bankruptcy
but obviously, Romney left Bain Capital in 2002 and probably wouldn't have had anything to do with it anyway. CAPITALISM **************** YEAH