Spam Thread 1/22/2013

justcrash

• Members

Up for sale is an Egnater 50w tube head. This is one of the seminar amps that was hand-built under the guidance of Bruce Egnater and staff at their facility in Michigan. It is a GREAT sounding amp with lots of gain and bottom end (has "Density" control on back). This is one of the newer models with the effects loop/ Very little use and in great condition with some minor tolex wear. I recently had Andy Fuchs go over the amp and he installed 2 new input jacks and a new fuse holder. He also re-biased it and installed a fresh set of Svetlana EL34's. The amp works flawlessly and the FX loop is killer as well. Think of this as a thicker sounding JCM 800 with a nice separate clean channel.

$750 shipped CONUS. NO TRADES!!!

CAN'T FIGURE OUT THE NEW PICS FORMAT...EMAIL ME FOR PICS!

• 2 weeks later...
  • Members

AmpliFIRE wrote:

Up for sale is an Egnater 50w tube head. This is one of the seminar amps that was hand-built under the guidance of Bruce Egnater and staff at their facility in Michigan. It is a GREAT sounding amp with lots of gain and bottom end (has "Density" control on back). This is one of the newer models with the effects loop/ Very little use and in great condition with some minor tolex wear. I recently had Andy Fuchs go over the amp and he installed 2 new input jacks and a new fuse holder. He also re-biased it and installed a fresh set of Svetlana EL34's. The amp works flawlessly and the FX loop is killer as well. Think of this as a thicker sounding JCM 800 with a nice separate clean channel.

$750 shipped CONUS. NO TRADES!!!

CAN'T FIGURE OUT THE NEW PICS FORMAT...EMAIL ME FOR PICS!

Hi Amplifire...would really like to see your amp. When you post, click on the the little "insert image" icon on the row of icons. A window will appear that you can "browse". What's cool is you can now load an image from your computer! You no lnger have to host it on another site.

Or if you do have an image from say photobucket or ebay...click the button right below that...it says "from another site". It actually does not look like a "button", but it does highlight! When you click on "load from another site" this button will change to "from my computer"..so you can toggle back and forth.

You can give it a title, resize, align.

I know there'a  lot of bitchin goin on, and it's new...but I Iike that I can load from my PC instead of hosting elsehwre first then linking. It's actually {looks around} an improvement. BTW, I like your user name. VERY CLEVER!

• Members

Strat is a 2009 with a JB Jr., Duckbucker, and Lil 59. Mint condition, case candy and OHSC. No back plate. Recently set up by a tech. I also have a Carvin Legacy III as well. 850 PP gift plus shipping or you pay fees for the guitar, 725 plus shipping PP gift or you pay fees for the amp. A couple of pics. I can get you more if you PM me your email address.

4-15F30E30-2055727-800.jpg4-DA23B36C-1545937-800.jpg

Archived