Lou Speed appreciation thread

Pepi

• Members

I worked and I worked to try to get the forum back up running. Lou came in and within a few he had everything lined out and the forum running again. Lou emailed me about downloading the Harmony Central FTP patch :love: This has made my Harmony Central connection and posting the best it has been in years :love: Thanks again Lou Speed. Without you this forum may have been down for days :cool:

• Members

Did I ever tell you about the time Lou Speed and I went horseback riding, but there weren't any horses around? Anyway, Lou throws a saddle on my back and rides me around Wyoming for three days. Well, wouldn't ya know it, my stamina increased with each day, and I develop tremendous leg muscles. So anyway, Lou decides to enter me into the Breeders Cup under the name Turkish Delight. And Im running in second place, and I'm running, and I break my ankle. So anyway, they're about to shoot me. Then someone from the crowd yells out, God bless him, Dont shoot him, hes a human.

• Members

Did I ever tell you about the time Lou Speed and I went horseback riding, but there weren't any horses around? Anyway, Lou throws a saddle on my back and rides me around Wyoming for three days. Well, wouldn't ya know it, my stamina increased with each day, and I develop tremendous leg muscles. So anyway, Lou decides to enter me into the Breeders Cup under the name Turkish Delight. And Im running in second place, and I'm running, and I break my ankle. So anyway, they're about to shoot me. Then someone from the crowd yells out, God bless him, Dont shoot him, hes a human.

sounds like you may have rode up to broke- back mountain

• Members

One time.....I tried to be contraian with Lou Speed. I typed and typed. Lots of capitalization for emphasis, some buts and althoughs, a few be that as it mays. Paragraph spacing for no reason. I thought I had driven him bug {censored} insane right from the getgo.

I waited with impatient obsessiveness for many :facepalm: and all the :rolleyes: and a few passers-by with the :lol: 's. Lou Speed, at first a hated albeit mysterious villain turned hero....simply replied....

stay-thirsty-my-friends-rock-drank-.jpg

Archived