• Show
Clear All

• I need a solid, guys.

My band needs votes. All you have to do is click this link:

http://r3.ca/0Yew
    HOURS

Originally Posted by thegumbootman

I managed to not say the word "****************" until I was 18

In primary school when my friends discovered swearing, I thought "I've never said the f-word before. I'm never going to say it". I wanted to say it when I got older (mostly because my friends would nag me about saying it), but I just didn't want to end the streak of not-saying it

I ended up accidentally saying it to my girlfriend at the time. I said "Someone told me that Ben got with a really fat girl and he titty-****************ed her"

Oh, and thanks.
    HOURS

In primary school when my friends discovered swearing, I thought "I've never said the f-word before. I'm never going to say it". I wanted to say it when I got older (mostly because my friends would nag me about saying it), but I just didn't want to end the streak of not-saying it

I ended up accidentally saying it to my girlfriend at the time. I said "Someone told me that Ben got with a really fat girl and he titty-****************ed her"

Comment

• Steve2112
      Steve2112 commented
      Editing a comment

I clicked on the link and it said I voted for "hours". Is that you? I know yer from canadia, so maybe.

Anyway...if that DIDN'T vote for you. let me know.

Nope, that's me.

My band is Hours.
    HOURS

Comment

• ­­ commented
      Editing a comment
      I guess every vote counts. Hope the three or four votes you get from here win it for you.

Working...
X