The invisible man's outside

thinkpad20

• Members

for the people that missed the joke.

Its a fishbot out of water and eggman is trying to divide by zero which is impossible since you can't divide by absolutely nothing.

I'm no math genius, but wouldn't X=1? The bracketed section would work fine, but the ^4/0 would basically mean to the power of 0, no? And anything to the power of 0 = 1, no? :confused:

• Members

no, 4/0 is undefined, so you would be raising it to the power of...undefined, which is just as impossible as dividing by zero.

oh and i went to encyclopedia dramatica, which is where these pics are from, and its the most fucked up place i've ever been to on the internet.

:freak:

• Members

I'm no math genius, but wouldn't X=1? The bracketed section would work fine, but the ^4/0 would basically mean to the power of 0, no? And anything to the power of 0 = 1, no?
:confused:

no, the ^4/0 would mean that the numbers in "( )" would be multiplied to the power of 4 then divided by 0. in order for them to be multiplied to the power of 4/0 it would have to read ^(4/0).

• Members

no, the ^4/0 would mean that the numbers in "( )" would be multiplied to the power of 4 then divided by 0. in order for them to be multiplied to the power of 4/0 it would have to read ^(4/0).

Ahh yes, like I said... I ain't no math genius. Forgot how to read a feckin' equation. Back to high school for me then! :cop:

• Members

oh and i went to encyclopedia dramatica, which is where these pics are from, and its the most fucked up place i've ever been to on the internet.

:freak:

Yeah that site is like the longest joke in history. I've been spending huge amounts of time there... endless lulz

• Members

It still wouldn't work, because you'd be raising it "to the infinite power" :eek:

oh, and

Shitheadshitt.gif

• Members

thinkpad, whats the link to like, where they house all these? i didnt wanna try to wade through that place for too long

i just can't believe some of the shit that's there!

it's like someone gave their kids the keys to the gunsafe, except it's a bunch of e-dorks who can finally let their insane offensive stream of consciousness out for the world to see :lol:

Archived