Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse

X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I love DCs, but not those, too short wth the horns.
    Stuff: Jackson Kelly w/SD JB/Jazz
    Randall RM100
    Carvin Legacy 4x12 cab
    Pod XT Live
    BBE Sonic Maximizer

I used to give a ****************, but the turd got smaller and smaller until there was no **************** left to give...

Comment

to me, that looks pretty

honestly, if i was gonna get a guitar that fugly, i'd get one of these:
      got a question about TITAN amps? ask me
      here

my website

TITAN AMPS on myspace

My band:Last Comes Gunfire

Comment

I'll pass.
        The biggest obstacle to your success is you.

Comment

the genesis have a nice binding, triple on the body, double on the headstock and simply on the neck, the finish are great.

check this site have alot of info and pics
          http://epiphonegenesislovers.blogspot.com/2010/03/jewel_30.html

Comment

Not a fan...
            Mesa Triple Recto
            Marshall 2203 Clone
            Axe-FX/POD HD500

Comment

I'm 42 now, played that Epiphone Genesis neck from 16 until 35 yr of age.  Now i have 16 other guitars, LP mostly and this neck has been the most comfortable; the radius, well I don't know the numbers but the chords feel good and the 12+ fret bending sustains even at 3 full steps (you gotta push the other strings out of the way, of course it isn't sustaining when you butt the g-string against the next two below it!).  The binding and headstock are more masterful that LP custom.  The weight, and none of this magical hollowing out, just holds the sustain.   What you never expect to buy a guitar for its body and put some Semour Duncans in to bring it all together?  You don't need to vibrato the string, just hold on give it a wiggle and let gravity do the work....... Also, who isn't a butt man, rockin' the Genesis is like a lap dance, you supply the music.

Comment

I used to have a Genesis. ****************ing amazing guitar. I sort of wish I hadn't sold it. But it went to a rad dude, so I'm happy.
                HOURS

Originally Posted by thegumbootman

I managed to not say the word "****************" until I was 18

In primary school when my friends discovered swearing, I thought "I've never said the f-word before. I'm never going to say it". I wanted to say it when I got older (mostly because my friends would nag me about saying it), but I just didn't want to end the streak of not-saying it

I ended up accidentally saying it to my girlfriend at the time. I said "Someone told me that Ben got with a really fat girl and he titty-****************ed her"

Comment

Working...
                X