X
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

5153 is a fine amp....but it's not even in the same ballpark as the Ecstasy
    HOURS

Originally Posted by thegumbootman

I managed to not say the word "****************" until I was 18

In primary school when my friends discovered swearing, I thought "I've never said the f-word before. I'm never going to say it". I wanted to say it when I got older (mostly because my friends would nag me about saying it), but I just didn't want to end the streak of not-saying it

I ended up accidentally saying it to my girlfriend at the time. I said "Someone told me that Ben got with a really fat girl and he titty-****************ed her"

Comment

HOURS

Originally Posted by thegumbootman

I managed to not say the word "****************" until I was 18

In primary school when my friends discovered swearing, I thought "I've never said the f-word before. I'm never going to say it". I wanted to say it when I got older (mostly because my friends would nag me about saying it), but I just didn't want to end the streak of not-saying it

I ended up accidentally saying it to my girlfriend at the time. I said "Someone told me that Ben got with a really fat girl and he titty-****************ed her"

Comment

Coroner is using xtc's. I had no problem getting mine heavy. There are also some cool cheap mods out there.
        " "Best toan in teh land" - champion

Good Buyers/Sellers :Mikenothing , SirKonks,Dimebag11 x2,Dropped_2_c,Boris the Blade,thefyn,MrSandman,Gabe15,GuidanceOfSin,shane1 59 X2,Mparsons,rabott13,warplangrey,iamthearm, SkyHighRocks,RobotBodiesBFF,Tu Be x2,IanDOL,Fridgit,Jim Ansell ,GutterMouth,LionHeaRT07 ,Zao X2,m3at,Bluesman001,Khoifish321,thinkpad20,vangkm, juice,phatgirl,Trembulant,knope , Knucklefux, pfapin,rareguitar,donsimon76, again with this, Jerry Dyer, eagertokill,rugbyguitargod

Comment

Coroner is using xtc's. I had no problem getting mine heavy. There are also some cool cheap mods out there.

Good Buyers/Sellers :Mikenothing , SirKonks,Dimebag11 x2,Dropped_2_c,Boris the Blade,thefyn,MrSandman,Gabe15,GuidanceOfSin,shane1 59 X2,Mparsons,rabott13,warplangrey,iamthearm, SkyHighRocks,RobotBodiesBFF,Tu Be x2,IanDOL,Fridgit,Jim Ansell ,GutterMouth,LionHeaRT07 ,Zao X2,m3at,Bluesman001,Khoifish321,thinkpad20,vangkm, juice,phatgirl,Trembulant,knope , Knucklefux, pfapin,rareguitar,donsimon76, again with this, Jerry Dyer, eagertokill,rugbyguitargod

Comment

it wasn't the gain just the overall tone
            no more sig

Comment

no more sig

Comment

Quote Originally Posted by magh8
                View Post

What cab were you playing through?
                My project: http://www.myspace.com/humanconspiracymusic

Bogner Ecstasy 101b :: Blackstar HT5-H :: Trinity Triwatt DR103 clone (Click to view build thread)
                Bogner 4x12 :: Genz Benz 2x12 :: Homebuilt 2x12 loaded with (2) Weber FC12's for the Triwatt

Great Transactions: Skaaks, Skunx, CARRguitar, Zacman0126, theweight, heatfromcold, Ricky Bobby

Comment

View Post

What cab were you playing through?
                  My project: http://www.myspace.com/humanconspiracymusic

Bogner Ecstasy 101b :: Blackstar HT5-H :: Trinity Triwatt DR103 clone (Click to view build thread)
                  Bogner 4x12 :: Genz Benz 2x12 :: Homebuilt 2x12 loaded with (2) Weber FC12's for the Triwatt

Great Transactions: Skaaks, Skunx, CARRguitar, Zacman0126, theweight, heatfromcold, Ricky Bobby

Comment

dont remember TBH that was like over 2 years ago... I know I ran it thru either a vader 212 or 412 as well as a mesa tradtional 412. there was just something about the red ch I didn't care for
                    no more sig

Comment

dont remember TBH that was like over 2 years ago... I know I ran it thru either a vader 212 or 412 as well as a mesa tradtional 412. there was just something about the red ch I didn't care for
                      no more sig

Comment

View Post

There's a red channel mod.

Comment

View Post

Comment

Quote Originally Posted by EdgeOfDarkness
                            View Post

yeah doesn't it add a hair more gain and compression?
                            no more sig

Comment

Quote Originally Posted by EdgeOfDarkness
                              View Post

yeah doesn't it add a hair more gain and compression?
                              no more sig

Comment

Quote Originally Posted by duncan
                                View Post

oh over all the XTC is a better amp but I would go with a 5153 just because it does better heavy tones IMO
                                no more sig

Comment

Working...
                                X